Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 5: I am Not an Early Birdie!

I have made it through day five! I am feeling REALLY great! I have not cheated in my diet at all!!! Staying under 1500 calories a day seems like a breeze on some days and utter torched on others. I'm guessing that may be partially due to the fact that I am a real addict. I have cravings...just like I did when I quit smoking. In truth, the food cravings are farther apart from the nicotine cravings, so I should be able to do this! The exercise is what's so difficult for me. I HATE to workout!! The dance classes definitely make it easier. But I still have to spend time doing the elipticle, the stationary bike, lunges, crunches...blah blah blah! Yuck!! BUT I've made it Almost a week! Lol that doesn't seem very long in the grand plan...but one day at a time baby!!

So it's after midnight and I have to be up at 7 to go meet my trainer at 8. Bio. I usually drag (and I mean drag) out of bed at 9:30 rushing to leave for work in 15 minutes and skipping breakfast. This has to change, I know. And I've been getting up at 9 all week. But 7?!? I'm going to be so ready for my bed tomorrow night!!!

Good night all:) and skinny dreams!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment