Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 20: 1 More Day?

I woke up with a terrible migraine this morning so I missed my workout! I really wish the Y had longer hours on Saturdays. So I worked all day long, and now I'm babysitting. I definitely want to get at least a small workout in tonight, but I'm wondering if I'll get to. I think that is definitely one of the hard parts of weight-loss...fitting everything into your schedule.

I love how I am starting to feel a sense of comfort with my new life style. Studies say that it takes 21 days to form a new habit or get rid of an old one. While I feel some comfort in knowing that tomorrow is day 21, I also know that this does not mean its the end of the struggle. But maybe, just maybe, it will get a little easier.

I did REALLY well with my food today. I have found a new love for Special K, Oats and Almonds. It makes a good breakfast that seems to stick with me for the better part of the morning. And then I had my trusty Subway Turkey on Wheat with no cheese for lunch. And for dinner I had a HUGE plate of Chicken stir-fry with baby carrots and it was only 230 calories!! Yum!!!

It has been a long day, so I'm going to keep it short tonight. Thank you for reading dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment