Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 7:No Sunday Blues Here & A Cake Challenge!

So usually by this point in my journey I get the Sunday blues. By that I mean that the Y is only open for a few hours during the afternoon and I work those hours...so no gym. The gym is where I feel successful. I would love doing workout videos at home if I felt comfortable jumping around in the house. But I always have this terrifying feeling that if I jump...I might break stuff...really! So Sundays are REALLY tough for me! Today I work like usual and then I will go home and do a video (minus the jumping) before dinner.

I haven't mentioned before, but I make specialty cakes as a side job because I love it! Today I will be starting my first cake since I started this...and I'm a little apprehensive. I KNOW I can do this...but it will definitely be different from past cake-making experiences.

I wanted to mention that I am having a lot of fun figuring out different ways to make healthy low-cal meals that taste great! I love to have a big ole' plate full of food that weighs in under 400 calories!! I plan to try to figure out how to get pictures on here soon so I can share. :-)

It's amazing how here we are at day 7 and I already feel so accomplished! Weigh day is Tuesday and I'm Super excited to get some official results!

Thanks for reading!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment