Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 9: Weigh Day!!!

Whoops I missed yesterday! But I was still eating healthy and working out!!

Today was my first official weigh-in and after 9 days I've lost 19 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I am Overjoyed!! Estatic!! Shocked!! Lol I don't know WHAT to think!! I knew I had worked really hard, but that definitely had my jaw dropping :-) I CAN do this!

The most I've made it on an elipticle o r arc trainer is 7 minutes so far...today, my trainer, Cindy, somehow got me to 17 minutes!!! Wow! I am sitting in the sauna as I write this and am so pumped up that I could probably go to 17 more!! But I still have a cake to work on, so I will be going home and putting my energy toward that until tonight when I do Ypump and Zumba!!

Ok, I just had to update that I burned over 2000 calories today!!!

Thanks for Reading dear friends!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment