Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 16: Weigh-In Number Two

Sixteen days ago I weighed 350, 7 days ago I weighed 331, and today I weigh 318!! In 16 days I am down 32 pounds!!!!! So that gets me 5 pounds away from my first goal, which was to lose more than I ever have (36 pounds), and I'm only 18 away from my first milestone...which is to be under 300.

I still have a hard time believing that inlet myself get that high! Two years ago I weighed 286-293. And I had held that weight for quite a while. In March of 2010 I quit smoking and thought I would overcome the stigma and "lose" weight after quitting. That's when I lost the 36, then my sister had a huge life altering thing happen in July that had her not eating and me eating what she wasn't. I gained 60 pounds! And then climbed even higher this year. It just doesn't seam real that I'm fighting to weigh under 300. BUT...it's only a matter of time until I'm fighting to get below 200 and then in to 1nder land I'll go. I've been over 200 pounds since at least junior year in high school, so the idea of getting that low doesn't even seem like its doable. But it is. And I will get there!

I'm making cupcakes tonight for goofy baskets for my church to give out to teachers. I can't quite figure out why I like making cupcakes and cakes so much...but I do! I love it! A sweet little treat once in a while is ok. A sweet tweet every day is not ok! I have three cakes to make in the next three weeks and I'm very excited about them. I'm happy to make all of them. Sometimes I'll get an order for one that will freak me out because I don't know how well I'll be able to do it. But these are going to be great :)

Have a good day my friends! And thank you for taking time out of your day to read my random thoughts :)

Your support is Beyond appreciated!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment