Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 38 & 39: Root Canal Survival

As I said on Day 37, I had a root canal yesterday. My dentist gives some great meds that keep me from stressing out to bad and they're try much knock me out. My appointment was at 1:30 yesterday afternoon and I slept until after 11am today! The good thing with that is that I'm really not in much pain at all. I feel sluggish and a little overhangish, haha, but I'm ok as long as I don't try to open my mouth to wide. :)

In Ypump on Tuesday, which would have been day 37, we did these things called pyramids. You start with a smaller weight for me that was a 3 pound one, and you do 15 reps of an exercise, then you go up to your next weight, 5 pounds for me, and don15 more. Then you go up to your heaviest weight, mine was a 12 pound bar, and do 30 reps, the. Back to the middle weight for 15 more, and 15 on the smallest weight. That's the pyramid 15-15-30-15-15....and my trainer had us do this MULTIPLE different ways! Ooouch!!! So needless to say, I am extremely sore...still!

My mouth is hurting me tonight, so I am going to end this now and head to bed with some pain killers :)
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment