Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 40: Jello Legs

I can't believe how long it took me to get over those meds this time! I was still pretty sluggish most of the day yesterday. I didn't make it to the gym again, because I just felt to weak to do anything. I ended up sitting in my oversized chair and watching the Biggest Loser most of the day. So today and tomorrow, I have two
Days to make up for and I'm not excited about it! I've made peace with the fact that I'm most likely not going to reach my initial goal of 100 pounds by the end of this challenge, but I knew it was a stretch when I decided on it. I'm really just concerned about seeing a smaller number each and every week, even if it's one pound. I definitely want to see more than that each week, but the main goal is to lose weight and find a healthier version of me that can hopefully carry a baby to full term, happy and healthy and then stay healthy for the rest of my life so that my husband and I and whatever family we are blessed with, can have a wonderful life together. ;) THAT'S the main goal. So anything that gets me closer to that goal is two thumbs up in my book!!

I feel EXTREMELY successful today! I met with my personal trainer and I'd some aerobic and weight training exercises, and then I went to the elipticle. I had planned to do 20 minutes, but ended up pushing through to 30, which made me feel great after missing two days. So I go to the locker room for a visit to the bathroom before I come home and I was thinking, "Am I really to tired to do anything else? Or can I push in a little more Cardio?" so I went upstairs and got on the satanic Arc Trainer...and I somehow survived ANOTHER 30 minutes! I was beside myself with excitement! My legs did feel like jello though!!

Good night all!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment