Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 47: My new motto

My new motto is: Cook when your in the mood so ya don't have to when your NOT in the mood. I love it! I decided a few days ago that I needed pre-cook some different foods that I like and pre-portion them into servings and freeze them. So that way when I come home from a long tiring day and I'm ready to grab some take out on the way or eat something that isn't good for me, I'll have these meals all done up and ready to be consumed!

I made a pot of my healthy chili (only 162 calories per serving), some Taco meat (for taco salads), and four batches of Stir-Fry. I love me some stir-fry! I buy the Bird's Eye Oriental kind (in the frozen section at Wal-Mart) and I LOOOOOVE it. It has all kinds of vegetables on it that I would never eat alone, but when it's all mixed in together and with the sauce it's sooo tasty! And only 50 calories a cup!! You just can't beat that! So I have it with a serving of boneless skinless chicken tenderloin diced up and a 1/2 cup of brown rice. Mmmm-nom-nom...yea I'm so having that for dinner again!

Today was a pretty good day again... Work was not busy as far as shooting, but I got the pleasure of taking some pics of a musician (one of my associate's husband) for his album cover and had a good visit and got to listen to some live music for awhile! So that was a really neat few hours of my day!

Today is a no workout day and I hate that! But ten hours of work after being off for my vacation is just all I can do today. I could go in and go to sleep right now. Literally. And I've only been up for a little over 12 hours!! I am very fortunate to not have sleep apnea or anything like that. In fact, I would be very happy with 10 hours of sleep a night. I'm really hoping that as I get more and more fit that I will be able to sleep for 7 or 8 hours and not feel like I'm getting jipped! That would be so great!!

Thanks for reading! You are amazing!! Remember, Every day when you wake up you have 100% control over how your day is going to go despite the circumstances! Make tomorrow a GREAT day, and I'll join you! People tend to let one 15 minute encounter with a cranky or inconsiderate person ruin their day. Why? Let it roll off and move on with your Great day and don't let them spoil it! God is amazing! You are amazing! And I'M getting healthy and fit!-with both God's help AND yours. :-) So thanks!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment