Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 50: Water water water BOO!

The scale was still acting stupid this morning so I took a water pill. I'm thinking maybe that was what was up with my ankles the other day too! I just can't believe it's so MUCH. I know the math, so I know that I'm not REALLY gaining weight because my Basil Metabolic Rate is a little over 2000. That's how many calories I would burn of I just laid in bed all day. So as long as I stay under 2000 there is no way I could actually gain. Plus you factor in that I work 8-9 hours a day as well as doing various other things around the house and workout no less than 5 times per week...I should be losing 3-5 pounds a week. But because I have PCOS, I don't lose at the rate I should. But I should still be Losing! So, I'm going to chalk it up to water weight and quit stressing. The problem with that is that I am uncomfortable and tired with the excess water On my body and that makes me want to be lazy! I went to workout with my mom last night, and I just couldn't get my body to cooperate! I felt drained and exhausted! I hate that feeling! I'm feeling a little better today and am hoping to get a very good burn in at the gym tonight.

I have been getting cake orders out the wazoo the past week or so! In Feb and March I already have 5 cake orders! With me having a full time job, plus putting working out at the top of my priorities AND doing cakes...I am going to be BUSY! I absolutely cannot fathom how parents take care of everything and still find time to spend with their kids! I'm pretty sure that if I ever have a kiddo I am going to have to get rid of all of my animals or they will starve!

I cannot believe it is Day 50 already! The fitness challenge is already almost half way over! And in a little over a week I will be starting the Ironman challenge at the gym. I don't know if I've blogged about it yet, but it will be two weeks long and I will be trying to complete an enormous task. The way I broke it down was evenly divided into the 14 days I would have to walk 2 miles a day, cycle 8.5 miles a day, and do 8 laps in the pool. I think that's right. I'm not doing it to try to win. I'm doing in to try to complete it! I think I can! If not I sure can say I tried! I'm really pretty excited about it and can't wait to get started!

<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment