Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 45: Mixed feelings

Okay, so I go back to work tomorrow and I can't decide how I feel about it. Part of me is really excited to go back to work because I do love my job most of the time. But, I've always really wanted to be a stay at home wife. To be able to do photography as a side job, and make cakes as a side job. But, we just aren't financially stable enough for me to take such a big risk at this time. I'm also apprehensive about changing my workout schedule. Over the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been able to pretty much go to the gym as often as I want to. I don't have to get up early, and I don't have to stay late after work and have a late dinner. I guess that's the part that I'm sad about the most. The way my regional director has the managers working hours, I'm going to be working all whole lot more than I was before Christmas. And also, since I lost my Arial, she was full-time and now I don't have a full-timer to work around. Which means I'm going to be expected to work more hours. I say boo on that! I just gotten very comfortable with the way the studio has been going for the past few years and change is not good for on Honor!

I had another great night at the gym tonight! I did an hour of strength training, and then 90 minutes of Zumba! which had me leaving almost 2200 calories at the gym! Woohoo!! I absolutely love the fact that I am able to push myself hard enough to do 2 1/2 hours of constant working out in one visit to the gym. That, in its self, proves to me how far I have come in the past 45 days! I love it!

Thanks for reading my friends! I love you all!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment