Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 53:Beware of Sabotage!

Sabotage: a deliberate act of destruction or disruption. Ok, maybe it's not that serious, but close in my eyes!! And the culprit is my husband! What he does, I'm sure is not deliberate...but he is DEFINITELY causing disruption! I am weak. I have an addiction that is insanely hard to overcome...and he goes and puts a pizza in the oven! What?!?! Pizza! That tomatoey, cheesy, meaty goodness that I have been craving! I satiate that craving a little by having alternatives, like a little Lean Cuisine Pizza or something like that. But it's not the same. And I know it's not the same. So that delicious aroma of cooking, greasy heaven is TORTURE!! The LEAST he could do is, when I ask for a bitty tiny piece, tell me NO!! But did he...nope. He gave me a piece. (this all happened a few days ago...I just thought I would share)

I told you that I burned 3300 calories yesterday...I got on the scale and BAM I lost a pound! Woot, woot. Haha I'm so excited! But I must say...even if I didn't work, of it takes THAT much work to lose a pound a day it wouldn't be happening! I was so sore this morning I could barely walk! So I took me some ibruprofen, and that definitely helped ease the soreness a bit.

I have these two long mirrors in my bedroom and I decided to take one and turn it in to my goal mirror. So I wrote down a whole bunch of goals and plan to mark off each and every one!

Have a good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment