Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 58: Weigh-in Number Eight

So today was the day I would get on that scale and see if my body finally let go of all of that water she's been holding on to. I really felt like I should be down at least a little because I have been running to the bathroom every thirty minutes for the past two days! So I get on the scale and it's the moment of truth....I looked down and thought I saw 306.8 which is exactly what I weighed two weeks ago...but then I look a little closer...no...that 6 is a 0!! I weigh 300.8 pounds!!! That, my friends, is a 6 pound loss this week for a total of 49.2 pounds!! I'm only 0.8 from hitting the 50 pounds lost mark and only 1.8 from getting below 300!!!!! And I'm elated!! It makes me want to work even harder this week to reach my goals!! But I worked HARD last week! And I know it will be hard to lose much this week, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try!

The first day of the Ironman competition went quite well, in my opinion. I did 2 miles walking, 12 miles on the bike, and 25 laps in the pool. I'm sore, but I'm satisfied with that. I don't know how much I'm going to get done today because I'm getting a late start and may have to go to Cape later, but I'm going to make some progress!! I'm really feeling like I might be able to DO this!

I just can't WAIT to see this weight melt off! It will definitely be worth it!! I know that the work doesn't stop when you reach your goal, but it changes. I'm just so excited to see what the future brings. I know I will have ups and downs. And although, I wish I could skip the downs, they are part of what gets me to where I'm going. And with the bad stuff I will be stronger are more determined to KEEP the weight off!

Thanks for Reading :-)
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment