Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 42: Great Day today!

Today is one of the good days! People ask me all the time, if I'm starting to feel better or more energetic and I always say something like, "Yea, a little" but the truth is, as far as my body goes, I haven't really felt much different. But over the past week or do I have really started noticing a change! Part of it is just due to the fact that I feel better about myself! People are starting to say they can actually SEE a difference, which is Crazy To me! My instant thought when people tell me they can 'tell I'm losing weight' is pshh your just trying to be nice... But since Day 36, when I put on those jeans, I'm really starting to believe what I hear! And THAT feels great! So mostly me 'feeling' better is a brain switch. But today I really FEEL better. Lol. I know that just sounds dumb, but it's my reality!

I got to go to the gym with my sister today and I've really missed that! Last year, when I lost the 36 pounds, the reason why I even got in gear was because she had lost 40 pounds and weighed less than me (by quite a bit at that point because I had gained while she lost) and for most of our adult lives I've weighed less than her. Even if it was only by 5 pounds at some points. So even though I was morbidly obese and she is somewhere around 4 or 5 inches taller than me, I somehow justified that I was ok because she weighed more than me. Does that make any since at all?? Heck no!

I was so proud of myself today I did 30 minutes on the Elitpticle and then 30 minutes on the Arc trainer so I burned some serious calories! And because of my post yesterday, a very nice friend is letting me use her Gazelle and I'm super excited about it!! (**thanks again Angela!) So I got to go pick that up today. My husband had to get on it and act like a total idiot for a little bit but it was entertaining!

Have a good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment