Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 49: FRUSTRATION!!

I have been completely honest about the fact that I am an every day weigher...I probably always would even when I'm wasn't 'dieting' if the scale ever said something nice to me. I used to get on after avoiding for a few months and just hope I had lost weight for some unknown reason. It never happened. But I always hoped. Ever since Wednesday of last week I have not seen ANYTHING I want from that darn scale. I didn't weigh one morning and then the next day it said I had GAINED 2 pounds...what? That's not possible! I didn't cheat! So I get on every morning and it says the SAME thing! So yea...now I'm ticked! A plateau is when your weight loss stops...not goes up!

I do, however, have a plan. My sister read somewhere that when you are having issues you can have a really high calorie day (like 2500 cals) followed by a really low one (like 1000 cals) so that's what I'm doing. I did probably 2400-2500 yesterday, an as long as I don't screw up today, I will be right at 1000. Whew...this is stressing me out!

I NEED to keep seeing smaller numbers on that scale...I just can't handle it not moving or going up! I'm in a fragile state! Lol that just sounded dumb, but it really is kindof true! The past few weeks have been getting increasingly difficult for me...I don't like 2 pounds a week. I want 5-7, and I don't have enough time (or energy) to workout as much as it would take to reach that...so I keep trudging along...

I promise I'm ok...I just really have to figure this out!

Tonight after work I get to go workout with my momma, so that will be fun. ! I like getting to share this with her and encourage her. After all, most of my bad habits were taught to me by her...and she really honestly just doesn't know how to do better. That is, besides what she has learned from Dr. Oz.! If he says it, she Believes it! But she doesn't really recognize the severity of her food addiction. So I want to help her. :) helping other people helps me! So it's a win/win!

Have an awesome day friends!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment