Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 43: Time flys when your having fun!

I can't believe I've been on vacation for two weeks! I go back to work on Thursday and I honestly haven't gotten a quarter of the things done that I wanted to! I guess it really almost always goes that way though. It doesn't help that I spent the whole first week sick and then the root canal last week took out two days. Boo! I really wish we had the finances from Jamie's job for me to be able to stay at home and do cakes and photography in the side, but we just don't.

Today I went back to the Dentist to have my teeth cleaned. It was a big deal to me because I haven't had them cleaned since I quit smoking and that was 21 months ago! Actually I'm pretty sure it was over a year Prior to quitting when I had them cleaned last! So I'd say I was LONG overdue! After getting my teeth cleaned, I went and did 30 minutes on the elipticle so I feel like a have a head start on my workout today. :-) I'm going to Zumba later with my sis, and since I was only able to go once last week, I'm really excited about going! The class I went to last week had over 50 ppl in a 35 max. Capacity room and I heard that the next day they had so many people there that there were people doing Zumba in the hallway! I like Zumba but I AM NOT doing it in a hallway! Lol!

Today has been another really good day so far, but because of the root canal on Wednesday I just don't think I'm going to see the number on the scale that I want to tomorrow. :-( as long as its a loss I'm not going to get frustrated...but I would REALLY love to see some 3 or 4 pound weeks instead of 2 or maybe even only 1 this week!

I tried out the gazelle last night and it was freaking me out! I've never used one before and it was definitely cracking me up. It was kindof like my left leg didn't want to do it, but my right one did! So weird! But I did 10 minutes and burned 100 calories! Not as many as the elipticle or the arc trainer but more than the stationary bike, I believe. I'm just excited to have a form of Cardio sitting in my living room! It's a constant reminder of my goals and I like it!

I've included a picture in my blog today...I'm blogging from my phone so I don't know where the picture is going to show up, but it is obviously a chair. But THIS chair, and those like it, have been my mortal enemy for my entire adult life. I have NEVER fit into those things. And I HATE it. Mostly because everybody has them...and most of the time it's the only style of lawn chair people have...so what do I do? Sit on a porch or just stand...and being fat...I'm not a fan of standing for long periods of time! I can't WAIT for the day that I post a picture of me SITTING in one of those chairs! That will be the day! And I am Soooo ready!

Have a good one my friends!
<3 Honor

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice...the pics are at the end...good to know for future posting. :) (I'm a very *visual person) ;-)

    ReplyDelete