Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 51: Weigh-in Number 7

Well, I got the exact result I expected this morning. I hadn't gotten rid of all of the water weight yet. I could tell...my ankles are still tender and my body just aches a bit. So weight-loss for the week is a big fat Zero. But that's ok. I know that I worked out and stayed within my calorie budget and that's what matters. I did not really gain weight. I just have water on me that I'm going to send to the devil! Haha.

I do however have some other news to report. Wonderful news! I mentioned last week that my mom had joined a gym and added me into her membership. I've gone with her twice and plan to go with her twice a week. So she started going a week ago and went three times this past week. We've been talking a lot about Calories and how maybe she was consuming some hidden calories (like oil and butter that she didn't think of) that were keeping her were she is. She has lost some weight already, but still has a ways to go.

Well...she weighed this morning...and lost 3 pounds this week! Yay mom!!! I'm so proud of her. She has struggled with diet and exercise for as long as I can remember and I'm super excited about her staying in track and trying to make a difference.

So now I'm super tired and still have to go work out with her as promised! I burned 1600 calories at the gym today so let's see where we end up!

Thanks for reading
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment