Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10th, 2016: Weigh-in #4

Today I was more nervous about my weigh in than I have been since I started! I knew I gave it a good hard go yesterday for the final push, so I was just anxious to see what I was going to get. I've learned to not weigh-in as soon as I get up. There is at least a good 1 pound difference from when I first get up to about an hour later after all of my organs are fully awake (as long as I don't drink a ton of water). So after I'd been up for a little bit, I went for it. Fingers crossed, heart beating a little too fast. I was just nervous! I didn't want a week with absolutely No loss. I need progress!

So....I get on there...and magic happened. I now weigh 348.8! That is less than my start weight from last time (350), and it feels SO GOOD. That is how I wanted to start my week!

4 weeks complete and 22 pounds gone FOREVER!!
Can I just bring your attention to my ankles??! I mean WOW.

So I celebrated...by being LAZY! Lol...ok not super lazy, I was doing laundry and I cut up and portioned out a watermelon. I even got the hubby busy cutting up onions (I don't like crying in the kitchen, lol!) and bell peppers. I put them in zip top baggies and freeze them, so that all I have to do is pull them down and toss them into a skillet for a tasty meal starter. I HATE raw onions or cooked ones that are crunchy. BUT, I loooove carmelized onions and bell peppers.

After we got all of that done, we headed to the gym. I did Y Pump & Zumba and then showered and headed to the grocery store. Sometimes I enjoy going to the grocery store and trying to come up with some new and exciting things (because, let's face it, my life revolves around food these days). Today was a little mixture of enjoying it and a little dreading it. Only because I was tired and hurting and I knew that I still had to cook dinner! But...I did it...I went...I spend a couple of hours there, because that is JUST how it goes...lol. And I spent a small fortune in that dang store again. I had to get a few non-food items this week, so they helped rack up the bill too. I just had to have a lemon squeezer so I can make my own "sugar free" strawberry lemonade. Virtually no calories and SUPER yummy....but I will have to wait until tomorrow to have one because it's after 9 and I just finished eating and I still have some prepping to get done for lunches next week before I can go to bed.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
1 pack of Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal (I ran out of the strawberry kind, haha), 2 boiled eggs and a cup of watermelon = 349 cals

Lunch
Half a Turkey Sammy with Celery Sticks & Peanut Butter = 349 cals

Afternoon Snack
Baby Carrots and 2 boiled eggs  = 171 cals

Dinnaaah
Taco on a Pita, homemade refried beans & roasted corn = 557 cals


I finished the day at 1381 calories, but I'm stuffed and can't eat anymore! Lol...

Protein for Breakfast, haha, with a side of Watermelon :)

Super simple lunch, because I wasn't very hungry at all.

My really yummy 'healthy' Mexican Dinner!
I'm off to finish up my chores and get some Beauty Rest!!! You guys have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment