Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 3rd, 2016: Weigh-In #3 & Fireworks :)

Alright y'all, it has been a super crazy day! I started out my day with my weigh-in, of course. I was really hoping for a 4 pound loss this week (I snuck a peak a few days ago, I'm a weigh-in addict) anyways, so last week I weighed 357 when I weighed, and this morning I weighed 351!!! That's a 6 pound loss this week!! What what?!?!! Oh yea! I am THAT cool. Lol, no I just busted my BUTT this week and it actually SHOWED on the scale. AND I ate a cupcake this week! So in my way of thinking, I lost a pound every single day I worked out this weekend. :) I know, I just know that it won't keep coming off like this, but I sure wish it would. I would never lose momentum if I had results like this every week. I mean really, who would? So, I definitely earned my Mean Bean for the day and I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about it.

I was pretty lazy this morning. Mostly because I knew I was going to have a very eventful afternoon, but also because I was pretty achy and not in the mood to do much. So I went to Y Pump & Zumba today, because I like to torture myself. Hahaha. Ypump is mostly weights and strength training so I don't get many calories burnt that way, but that stuff is super important too. I left Y Pump with a super sour stomach and not feeling certain that I wouldn't be sick once I started moving and shaking and wiggling and waggling....so I did what any reasonable person would do and I moved the trash can to the wall in front of me...just in case. I'm pretty sure the sweet little Mexican instructor thought I was a little nuts, but I thought, "better safe than sorry".

As the class got started, I was pretty dang positive I was not going to make it. I looked at the clock about 4 times in the first 30 minutes. But...eventually I got distracted by a few good songs that I remembered from the last time I used to go to Zumba, and the last half flew by. I ended up burning over 1200 calories at the gym today, so that felt pretty darn successful. So at this point I had eaten a serving of Life Cereal (3/4 cup) and 2 boiled eggs. I usually try to eat something after I work out so I have a little bag of healthy goodies that I carry with me and I had some almonds.

My sister and I had decided to go check out Rue 21's new Plus Size line of clothing (I knew it would be a tad bit too small, but I was looking for some motivation!). They just have some of the CUTEST stuff! I know I'm not in my 20's anymore, but I don't care! Lol As soon as I'm small enough to wear their stuff and it looks nice, you can bet your butt, I'm gonna buy some of it. I did get a really cute water bottle while I was there and I snapped a pic to show you.
"Train Like A Beast Look Like A Beauty"

I mean really? Isn't that just adorable? Lol! I'm pretty excited to use it! I also snapped a few pics in the Zumba room. Full body pics are very unusual for me, but I figure, if I'm going to be honest with myself then I should be with you guys. I need to see them. I can definitely already feel the differences in my body. I can feel it changing. I hurried up and got a tape measure to do measurements because I totally neglected to do that in the beginning this time. I haven't measured everywhere yet, but I did measure my hips because I was curious where they were right now. I just want to point out that I am 66 inches tall. My hips are 67 inches around. That is INSANE! I'll be soooo glad to see that number GONE forever. FOREVER I tell you!


After my little impromptu shopping trip that took me a few other places, I was headed home. I ended up on the phone with one of my besties and I could just tell that she needed a shoulder and some time to de-stress from life. So I swung by to see her on my way home. As usual, a quick trip to her house ended up lasting waaaaaaaaaay longer than expected (but it was worth it, because I love her and her family to death) so before I knew it, it was 8:00 and I hadn't even had LUNCH yet. We had already planned to go to the fireworks show and had to get headed that way right away to get a good spot! So on my way home I called and had Jamie make me a quick sandwhich and grab me a protein shake and we were off to see the fireworks. We had a really great time with my sis and her family and my momma and daddy came out too! It was a really nice time to visit, waiting for the show to start. Then watching my sisters kiddos seeing the fireworks was just precious. And then I came home and here I am...sitting here writing my blog at nearly 11 pm! This girl is TIRED! Tomorrow will be my day off because the gym is closed. I will talk to y'all tomorrow evening! Have a great day tomorrow and don't eat to much BBQ! 

Here's the terrible breakdown of food for me today:

Breakfast
Cereal with 2 eggs = 309 cals

Snack
Almonds = 170 cals

Mean Bean = 220 cals

Lunch @ 8pm
Turkey Sammy & Protein Shake = 370 cals

And that's it. Geez! 1069 calories. Not good. I will do better tomorrow. I wanna lose weight, but not in a way that will put my body into starvation mode. Alright I'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment