Sunday, July 17, 2016

July 17th, 2016: Weigh-in & 11pm Zumba

So...I said I was going to beat my all time high on my fitbit yesterday...oh I beat it alright! I started a Zumba video last night on YouTube through my TV. I love it! The TV is nice and big so it's almost like having a real Zumba class right there in your living room. I was around 13, 500 ish steps when I started and I was just looking for around 15k steps and then I would go on to bed it was already 11pm. Well.....I started really getting in to the video and the next thing I know, I look down and it says I've done 4,000 steps during this workout! What!? So I did a little quick math and realized I was INSANELY CLOSE to 20K steps!! Is this real life right now??! I'm pretty sure 350 pound women don't do 20k steps in a day, but I'm about to smash that. At the end it was like 11:50 and my video was over and I was still a few steps short, so I did what any reasonable person would do and I started high-knee slow-jogging throughout my apartment. LOL. I KNOW I looked like a crazy person, because my cat was looking at me like, "Um...mom...you're freaking me out" haha! I decided that since it was so close to midnight, I wasn't even going to look down at my fitbit, I was just going to do this crazy jog thing until 11:59 and see where I landed. 20,277 steps. Wow. That is gonna be hard to top!

Yesterday I burned 5,578 calories and I ate 1,254...so...3,500 equals a pound...I literally burnt a freaking POUND off yesterday. Wow. I literally just told my cousin Jessica, earlier this week, that I wanted to do that one day. And then I did it! Moral of the story?? YOU CAN DO IT TOO. No joke. Whatever you think you can't do, I just think you are full of it. Lol. I surprise myself almost every dang day these days. My body is capable of more than I give it credit for.

Fast forward to this morning....owwww.....my feet! My back! My legs! Haha...now I know why fat girls don't do 20k steps! I'm broken! I think I need an hour massage and a visit to the Chiropractor! So I get up, a little freaked out to get on the scale. If I don't see a loss, I'm fully prepared to throw an all out hissy fit. I'm home alone, no one here to judge me.

So here goes nothin'! Last week I weighed in at 348.8..........and today I weighed in at 345.2. What? That's 3.6 pounds! I sure was NOT expecting that. My weight has been ALL OVER THE PLACE this week. I love how it always pleasantly surprises me on weigh in days. I think my body knows me and knows that, if I weigh in heavy the day before, that will push me to workout like a psycho on my last day. LOL. It's like the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout! I did two and half hours of Cardio PLUS leg weights yesterday...I think that qualifies me for a Last Chance Workout! LOL.



If you tuned in to my blog last night then you know that I've decided to do higher calorie Sunday's (still healthy foods) to try to boost my metabolism and keep my body from getting used to what I'm giving it. I started my day with a big ole' healthy breakfast/brunch that left me full for hours!

I did some laundry and lazed around most of the morning. Then I headed to the gym. On my way, I treated myself to a Mean Bean. :) I have to say, they have Vitamins and Protein in them...so....they can't be all that bad, right? LOL...

Easiest way to bring me happiness....haha

At the gym I tortured myself with some YPump...I actually kicked it up a notch today and went with higher hand weights and a heavy weighted bar. I can feel it too. Ugh...lol. Then I went on to Zumba. It was a weird day for Zumba. No one was there except for myself and the instructor! about 10 minutes in to the class her daughter and her daughter's friend showed up. It really just felt like my own private Zumba class! Lol...it was great! I wasn't getting distracted by other people, and I pushed really hard since there was no one else to distract the instructor! Lol!! I burnt really close to 1,000 calories JUST in that class! Wowsa! I wish I could have my own private Zumba class more often! Lol...I really do enjoy the social part of the group classes though. It makes me feel more invested.

After that I headed over to my parents for a short visit, and then I did my weekly grocery shopping. I told myself I was going to make it quick, but...somehow, it wasn't. Haha I got home at almost 8! Tired...and having to put away groceries and then cook dinner. Thankfully my hubby was home and helped me unload and get things done. We had burgers for dinner. Pretty healthy, but lots of calories since I paired them with Corn on the Cob. I used these Sandwich Thins that I read about somewhere that are kindof like a super thin burger bun. I was afraid they would taste like cardboard, and they might, but with all the stuff I put on there, I sure couldn't tell.

My high calorie day didn't end up quite as high as I was planning, but that's mostly because I had a Mean Bean and Almonds for lunch instead of a real lunch...lol! That breakfast just STUCK with me!


And there you have it! My day was wonderful and I hope yours was too! ;)

Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
2 eggs w/ cheese on top, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a piece of toast w/reduced sugar strawberry jelly (only 20 calories per TBSP!!), and a pack of Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal = 505 cals

Lunch
Amonds & a Mean Bean, and a Protein Shake = 490 cals

Dinner
Hamburger with Lettuce, tomato, mushrooms and pickles (I didn't even miss the cheese), corn on the cob, and a side salad = 704 calories

I'm sitting right at 1699 calories for today. Definitely higher than normal. I was planning for at least 1800 though. I have some No fat, no sugar added Yogurt that I planned to have, but I am sooooooooo full, I don't know if I will be able to eat it! Lol.

So that's all I've got for ya today! Y'all have a fabulous Monday...I'm gonna give it my best try, I mean...it's Monday after all, so we shall see. Lol. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment