Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 27th, 2016: Stronger Every Day

Today was a great day!! Yup, you heard me, I'm not complaining...yay!!! That could have something to do with the fact that it's Hump Day, which literally means we are OVER the HUMP of the work week!! Woot Woot!! And in 2 more Days my 9 day vacation starts and I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lol



I've been thinking about it, and I have every intention of blogging every day while I'm there, but honestly Thursday through Saturday's blogs of next week may be short and sweet and then I'll fill you in on all of the wonderful stuff when we get back. The Convention starts Thursday and I know it's going to be CRAZY and I may not get much sleep and that stresses me out! Lol

So today, work went pretty great. I got a lot accomplished and was feeling pretty good! I also traded desk chairs with Brandon to see if my hips have gotten small enough to use it yet, but not quite. It pinches my hips too much. Boo. I know that I've lost at least 2 inches off of my hips and that's just since 2 weeks ago when I took my first measurements. I'm SURE I lost some in the first 4 weeks too. So, I am making progress, it's just not fast enough. Lol.

After work I headed to the Chiropractor and got adjusted. Ever since Monday night (after my second visit), I have been sleeping sooo good. I hope it keeps happening! I feel so much better after a few nights of more restful sleep.

Next, it was time for my burn...lol. I headed to the Y (running late because the Chiro was running a bit behind) and I popped in the Zumba room right as she was starting class. Whoo, that was close! Haha...I did better in her class today! She did this stupid ab song that I remember the first time I did it with her like 5 weeks ago, I couldn't do much of it at all! In the song, we do 3 sets of: Regular crunches, bicycle crunches, crunches with both feet straight up in the air, and then crunches with your right foot crossed over your left knee, then vice versa. Then the song ends with a nice long plank. The first time I did the song I did the regular crunches, then I could barely do the rest at all! And planks were a no go! This time I did almost ALL of it, AND I held the plank at least half of the time. Wooohoooo!! I'm just getting stronger every dang day and it makes me so happy!

Afterward, I had to go do arm weights, because I've been procrastinating on them. But they MUST be done. And I kicked the weights up on all of them and the reps too. I'm going to HURT so bad tomorrow! Lol...my abs are burning, my arms are burning and my shoulders are burning. And that makes me feel fabulous! Haha...burning is gaining muscle and I am doing it!

Well I guess that's all I've got to say! Lol...I can't believe I'm out of stuff to talk about!

Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
1 and a half packs of Strawberry Oatmeal = 195 cals

Lunch
Half Turkey Sammy, cottage cheese, and celery with almond butter = 409 cals

Snack
Sweet Cherries, boiled Egg & a Protein Shake = 255 cals

Dinner
Boneless Pork Chops, Green beans, Pinto bean Chips (found them at Walmart) and Avocado Dip (Avocado, Sour Cream, Salsa, and seasoned with Salt & Peppa & Garlic Powder) = 572 cals

That puts me at 1431 calories for the day and I am 100% happy with that!


You guys have a great night and a wonderful Thursday tomorrow. :) I'll catch you tomorrow night, same place, relatively same time...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment