Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6th, 2016: This girl is POOPED!

Have you ever felt like you worked your brain so much that you actually felt physically exhausted? I feel that way after a busy day at work a LOT. For those who don't know, I work at a cable company. My primary job is Customer Service and Billing, but I also do advertising, web design (not well, lol), tech support, various reporting and who knows what else. I work for a tiny company and that's just how it goes with small family owned places. I am the Jill of all Trades in the cable industry. Lol. Today was an absolute insane day. My office parter (we share one large office area), Brandon went on vacation. Insert grumble here. Haha. We only have a team of 4 and that includes the Office Manager. So when one of us is out, it's very noticeable to whoever is left. Today was h e double hockey sticks (if ya get my drift). Storms are bad for the cable world...and we had a whopper. Plus our channel guide is currently messed up, so I took 5 million calls about that too. I worked through my lunch, but was able to grab my lunch at my desk. Then, before I knew it, 5:00 had rolled around! I did not get done anywhere near what needed done. But, what are you gonna do?

So....by the time I walked out of my office, I would have loved nothing more than to hop in to my truck and go home and go to bed! But did I do that? You know I didn't! I drove my booty right on over to the Y. As I pulled in, I saw my sister struggling to get her two boys to go in without a fuss, so I went to help her. Her boys have my heart. I don't think I have ever loved two little brats more than I love those boys. Haha. They are just so dang cute and precious!! So after we got them settled I headed in to the Fitness Area for Arm Torture. I was supposed to do arms yesterday, but I thought it would be ok to push it back a day since I had the whole Root Canal and all.

Today was only my 3rd time on doing arms (and a little abs), but it's been 3 weeks of Cardio, Ypump and everything else and I just have to tell you, there's a noticeable difference already in how difficult it is to do those exercises! I do 2 sets of 10 on all put 2 of the machines. On one machine, it's like a core ab machine or something, I started only doing 4 reps and that was it. On the lightest possible weight. You have to pull down with your arms as you are pulling up with your legs and it is SUPER hard! I have a note in my phone to keep track of how much weight I do on each machine and that machine is labeled "El Diablo" for very good reason! Haha  I actually did 5 reps on it today and I really think I could have done more! It was actually doable! I was so proud. I also did this back extension machine that I remember the first day doing it, I actually bruised my back! But now that weight doesn't seem bad at all. I can't believe how fast your body can adjust to those things.

After the Arm Torture you know I had to go to Zumba. Wednesday nights are officially my favorite night for Zumba. The instructor is super fun and so upbeat and I just love it. I always love it, but just a little extra lovin' on Wednesdays. :) The class went by pretty fast today. I didn't push it as much as I needed to because my calorie burn was kindof low, but I'm not sad about it, because I did have a really long day.


By the time I reached home, I was really ready for a quick dinner and bed. But that just wasn't in the cards. I had too many calories left and wanted to use them as wisely as possible. So I made what I call "White Pizza". It's soooooooooo yummy! I used Pitas this time for the crust, they are a little thicker and worked great for all of the ooey gooey toppings I put on top.

And that's a wrap! It's after 9:30 (my supposed bed time) and I'm super POOPED and ready for that soft smooshy pillow I have waiting for me in there.

P.S. I think my dog is feeling a little neglected. Someone needs to come and pet her. Lol...She did get some Pizza though, so she's pretty happy right now. :)

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
2 packets of Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal = 260 cals

Lunch
Half a turkey Sammy, Doc's Chili, tomato slices, and some Apple slices = 492 cals

Afternoon Pick-me up
Protein Shake

Dinner
White Pizza (grilled chicken, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spinach & cheese on Pitas- the sauce is light ranch and garlic powder) I had two of these = 519 cals

And now I am totally and completely stuffed, but only ate 1371 calories today. Oh well. Not to shabby, I just would really like to go between 1500-1800 at a minimum, but I almost refuse to eat if I'm not hungry. That just seems counter-productive to me.

I mean really, who could call that diet food? Not me! Yum!!
Alright y'all, I'm outta here. Goodnight!!

P.P.S Pray for me...tomorrow is Leg Day! Lol!! :) ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment