Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 24th: 6 Week Weigh-in!!!

Ok y'all, if you read last night, then you KNOW I was dreading this weigh in! My body has not been cooperating this week, and I just didn't want to see it. So I get up bright and early at 11am (I slept like a BABY) and walk into my bathroom to accept my fate. Last week my weight was 345.2.....and today it's 342.0! Another 3 pounds baby! That puts me at a total of 29 pounds lost! And that is a 7.8% total loss in just 6 weeks!! I'm on Cloud 9 y'all!! My goal is to blow right past the 340's next week!!



I really am super impressed with myself! So I celebrated with a Mean Bean (of course) and a two hour workout in the gym!! Haha...I burnt 1500 calories today!! Not to mention all of the strength training I did to my whole dang body in YPump! Then I ended my workout with 15 minutes in the sauna. It was lovely. I sweat like a pig, and all of my muscles felt so much more relaxed afterward.


After the gym I headed home and picked up my camera. I went and did a shoot that was going to be a quick shot of all of the Grandkids and it turned in to a full session. It was great! I remember that not to long ago, I would do a session like that and by the end I would be out of breath, it seriously didn't even PHASE me today. I got them done, visited in the sauna, oh I mean front yard, haha...and then headed to Wal-Mart for my weekly grocery shopping trip. This week was way more fun! I got to go with my cousin Jessica. :) Grocery shopping is way more fun with a friend to blab at!!

We didn't get back to my house until almost 9!! And at that point, I hadn't had any actual food to eat today. I know, I know, bad, bad....but I slept til 11 and then I had a smoothie (so it had fruit in it) and then I had a Protein shake. Lol! What a mess! So I hurried up and made Tacos, those are a pretty quick & easy thing to make. And then here I am. That's all folks! I'm super sad that tomorrow is Monday and the weekend FLEW by....but that's life. I got a LOT accomplished and got some serious steps in this weekend. Sadly, no 20,000 step day, lol, but I got well over 10,000 on both days, so I'm happy.

Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
Smoothie w/ fresh Blueberries & Frozen Berry Blend, (out of PB Powder, got some today, yay!) = 342 calories

Lunch
Protein Shake & a Mean Bean (my Sunday Treat!) = 320 cals

Dinner
2 Tacos (Joseph's Pitas, lean ground beef, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, four cheese mexican blend) and homemade refried beans = 550 calories.

That puts me at 1212 calories today. I totally forgot that Sundays were going to be my higher calorie days...maybe I'll do that tomorrow. I'm not sure because I only have a week left before my DietBet ends and I am 1 pound away from losing the 4% for this one. So I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch!
You know I love you guys!! I hope you have a great Monday! Remember that YOU decide how your day is going to be. So take a minute when you wake up in the morning, and set your mind on having a Fabulous day! We can do it...Lol...well we shall see how that turns out. ;) Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment