Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 20th, 2016: Hump Day!

Wow...so..that Root Canal went amazing! I was still pretty numb last night, so I really didn't know how I felt. I took some meds before bed to help with any discomfort that might wake me up, and then I was off to bed. I still didn't sleep as well as I would like, but it was a lot better (and longer) than the past few nights. So I'll take it!



Today was a pretty normal, slightly slow day at work. Which is great. Less stress that way and I like it! I was able to catch up on a few things that I had gotten behind on from being so busy the past few weeks. I hate having work looming over me. I'm that person who would rather get it done a week or two early rather than rushing to do it at the last minute. It stresses me out and then I miss important things.

I just want y'all to know that I am fighting some serious cravings right now. I want sugar! In the form of Snickers Mini candy bars. I could probably eat a whole bag of them right now. It's so bad. Like...I know that it isn't worth it, and I would feel like total and complete garbage afterward, and that's why I haven't given in....but....the cravings are still there. I'm actually craving things that I normally don't care much about at all. Like Ice Cream and chocolate. It's just my mind playing tricks on me, and I know it. And I know that the end result is worth far to much to allow myself a relapse.

As of Sunday I was about 5 pounds away from reaching my 4% lost for this new Diet Bet that my sister and I joined. I really think we are gonna make it again! How exciting! She's right there with me! In fact she just hit her 50 pounds lost mark! How amazing is that?? She has been at it for a few months and stayed pretty strict with a few bumps in the road, but she is definitely seeing some serious success with what she is doing. And it shows! She did a before and after picture today and I was so surprised! I see her almost every day. So, although I see small changes here and there, I don't really see the big changes. That's where the magic of before and after photos come in! You can REALLY tell!

I'm ready to be there myself! I could kick myself in the butt for not starting when she did. I'm just so, so glad that I started when I did!!

So after work, I headed to the Y. I wasn't really feeling it today and you could really tell by how many calories I burnt. I only burned a little over 500 in Zumba and then I did 10 minutes on the little side stepper machine thing that makes me feel like I'm trying to ski! lol...but it burns the calories so whatever. It's just a little hard on my knees, so 10 was about all I could.

I don't know what happened, maybe it was my blood just circulating faster from working out or maybe it was something else, but afterwards my tooth was REALLY throbbing. I had to get home. I cooked a super easy dinner (I already had some meat prepped) and now I'm ready to clean up, get ready for tomorrow, and head my booty to bed.

Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB & Banana Smoothie = 335 cals

Lunch
Half turkey Sammy, Doc's Chili, tomato slices, baby carrots and Berry Fruit Blend (I was a hungry girl!) = 343 cals

Afternoon Snack
2 boiled eggs = 136

After Workout Snack
More cherries (cuz I have a lot and don't want them to waste) & a Protein Shake = 187 cals

Dinner
Boneless Pork Chops, Green Beans, and some cheese (because I needed more calories & didn't want to eat more carbs!) = 370 cals

I'm at 1371 calories for the day, and I'm good with that since I didn't burn as many calories as I would've liked today.
Snack on a Christmas Plate, oh yea! Lol


Y'all have a good night, and a great Thursday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment