Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13th, 2016: My First Weight-Loss Shout Out

So yea...my day started off with my first shout out on Instagram! A girl who has also been on her own weight loss journey messaged me last night and asked my permission,  which of course I said yes! So this morning I was featured on her Instagram page. I just think that is SUPER cool and people were just super nice on the comments and it just made be happy. :)

Then...I went to work...and got sad. Lol, just kidding! Today was really a much better day! It slowed down considerably and was much less hectic. Thank the Lord! I got caught up on a few things and felt much better when I left.

Afterwards I was off to the gym (of course). I was feeling kindof dumpy today. I don't really know how else to explain it. I slept better last night, but I still felt like I didn't have enough energy. So I kindof took it a little light at the gym today. I did Zumba and Arm Weights, but no extra Cardio. A couple of my cousins were with me, so that made the time much more pleasant and kept me from wanting to go home so bad. I was just not into it today like I normally am. Part of the reason is because my ankles were SUPER swollen today. I wore flip-flops to work which is sometimes ok and sometimes not. Today it was not. By 2:00 I was in a lot of pain and went out to my truck to put on my socks that I packs for the gym. They are pretty firm and help bring the swelling down a little.

Other than that, my sis and I decided to go ahead and join another Diet Bet! LOL We are addicted. It gives both of us the daily motivation we need to keep pushing and we need that right now. The only problem is that the one we wanted to enter (because there are a TON of people in it, so better winnings usually), it started 8 days ago. So we have to get in NOW. So to enter you have to take a pic with the special word they give you, which helps make sure the pictures are current. I get home and get it all set up and get on the scale and it's 355!! That's 6 pounds of friggin' water I'm holding on to!! What??!! I mean, I know you weigh a little more at night, but DANG. That's a LOT.

But anyways...I'm exhausted, so I'm gonna wrap this up and keep it shorter than usual.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Banana Smoothie = 340 cals

Lunch
Half turkey Sammy, cottage cheese, and watermelon = 373 cals

Afternoon Snack
Almonds = 180 cals

Dinner
Chicken Chef Salad (Lettuce, Spinach, Chicken, Tomatoes, Green Olives, Parmesan Cheese, and Light Ranch) = 458 cals

I'm sitting at 1341 total for the day. I considered having a protein shake to get me up closer to 1500, but with all of this swelling, I'm just gonna leave it alone for the night. Thank you for tuning in. :) Have a great day tomorrow and stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment