Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11th, 2016: Feeling Famous! & Reaching Goals!!

Well dang man! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good! My weigh-in from yesterday had DOUBLE the views of any other post I've ever done. So that just put me in a GREAT mood today! Lol...You guys really do push me to do better and work harder! I want to inspire other people to get healthy & fit too!

And let me tell you...4 weeks has made an impact! Maybe not in the clothes I wear, or the way I look, but let me share a few changes I've noticed so far. First of all, my resting heart rate was 83 bpm 4 weeks ago and now it's down to 71! So that definitely means my insides are changing and my heart is getting healthier. Secondly, I can Obviously do a lot more at the gym than I could 4 weeks ago! That does come with the responsibility of making sure I push hard enough to get my heart rate into Cardio burning mode so that I burn the calories I want to. I try to push pretty hard 5 days a week, then I have a lighter day on Friday's (and go swimming when I can) and then I take a day off all together from the gym. Calories are still kept on track for that day, but I have absolutely no focus on steps or cardio or any of that ONE day a week. And it's, of course, my favorite day. :)

Here's my 4 week side-by-side from my Diet Bet (that's the reason for the words at my feet). Not a very noticeable difference, but I can definitely see some changes, so I'll take that! My goal for the DietBet was to lose 14 pounds in the 4 weeks, so I won that! I can't wait to see how that turns out. :)

Tomorrow is going to be my day off this week and I'm hoping to get to go see a brand spanking new baby!! One of my very good friends FINALLY pushed out her baby! Lol...She had absolutely no intention of making it this far in to July (she was supposed to have him a few weeks ago on my brithday, because I said so, but the baby had different plans, haha). So as long as they as still at the hospital after work tomorrow, I'm gonna go see me a squishy faced baby! Yay!

Today at work was busy, busy. I had my first headache in a week! That's a big deal! It wasn't a migraine either, just a caffeine headache. I took some Excedrine and it went away. That's so huge for me. I was having severe migraines up until about a month ago when someone suggested I start trying to take Magnesium Vitamens and about a week later they were gone...no more migraines! I've had them since I was 4 years old, and I don't know that I've ever gone 3 whole weeks without one! I'm pretty darn stoked about it!!

I went Rue21 after work and met my hubby because I really just wanted to try a couple of their dresses out and see where I was towards fitting in any and if I liked how any looked so I could have a dress to wear to my Convention in a few weeks. I tried on 4. One was a definite no. Two were close, but maybe 30-50 pounds away, but I like them, and my favorite one is sooooooo close! I wanted it to fit so bad. It's just toooo snug. I might break it when I sit. LOL...maybe I could stand the whole time? Haha negative! I don't know if I can lose enough in a few weeks to make much of a difference, but I'm gonna try!

After my little non-shopping trip, I headed to the Y. My cousins, Jessica & Star, met me for Zumba because my sister is doing Bible School with her kids and they love me enough to not make me go alone :) We had a good time! We flapped around like goof balls on the hard songs and laughed at ourselves and burnt some dang calories!! Then we went and did some torturous intervals on the Arc Trainer and walked a few laps.

I hit a big goal for me today! I hit 10k steps on a work day!!!! Whoop whoop!!! That's some good stuff right there!


I usually do a Wake up to Make up pic on my Facebook to show off my awesome make up...but I thought I'd change it up share a Make up to Work out pic! Haha!! What a difference burning 1,000+ calories makes!!

Ok gotta get this wrapped up so you can read it! And so I can go to bed...lol.

Here's the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB banana Smoothie = 340 cals

Lunch
Half Turkey Sammy, Doc's Chili and Watermelon :) = 435 cals

Afternoon Snack
Sunflower Seeds = 180 cals

Post Workout Drink
Protein Shake = 100 cals

Dinnah! (My fav meal of the day, lol)
Chicken & Spinach Pizza on Pita, and a couple of boiled eggs (for more protein) = 389 cals


Total calories for today ended up at 1444 right where I like em. :) Goodnight! Thanks for reading friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment