Saturday, July 23, 2016

July 23rd, 2016: Being An Overcomer

Shoo-wee! Today was MUCH harder than I anticipated! I had 2 birthday parties to go to. I thought ahead and packed my lunch and snacks in a cooler, so that I wouldn't be arriving anywhere hungry. I started out my day with Zumba in the gym, and then I had someone meeting me at the Y to order some makeup. Afterwards, I headed up to the Arc Trainer and did 15 minutes on the Weighloss Program and then headed to the sauna for 15 minutes. I feel like the sauna really loosens up my muscles and helps everything relax after a workout. I forgot how much I loved it! It's also great for your skin and immune system, so for me, it's kind of a no-brainer. So I'll be making sure to hit up the sauna at least 3 times a week from now on.

After my workout, I got all showered and unsweaty (I made that word up), and painted my face, and headed to my bosses house for her surprise birthday party. :) That's what I have been working on the past few days. A gift for her. It turned out soooo cute! It's a Beer Bouquet! I'll put a pic at the bottom so you can see. I was so proud of myself. Lol.


I stole the Birthday Boy today!! :)
So we get to her house and her husband had cooked all kinds of super yummy looking (and smelling) stuff. I came prepared, but dang! Big ole fat cheeseburgers, the fattest hot dogs I've ever seen! I wanted everything! It was seriously the most difficult temptation I've had so far. I kept trying to make justifications for how I could have some. In the end, I ate my lunch I brought with some super amazing cantelope and a teeensy weeeensy little piece of cherry dump cake. It was DELICIOUS! I mean, I could have eaten the entire pan!

After we visited for a while and played with her kittens (she has a Ragdoll Catery), I headed to my cousin, Jessica's House. Her little boy just turned 6, and he is one of my main men (he proposed to me last year xoxo), so I just had to go hang out with him! I had a wonderful time visiting with family and having fun.

I came home (later than I should have) and threw together some Breakfast Style Pizzas and turned on Food Network Star (I love that show!), and here I am. Overall it was a great day. I turned down birthday cake TWO times, and stuck with my calorie goal. Begrudgingly. Lol. I REALLY wanted some ice cream cake. Bad. So bad.

And that's it. I made it. I survived normal life. But I'm still not skinny. What the crap? Lol. I can do this. I think I can, I think I can! Tomorrow is weigh day. I am NOT looking forward to it. Every morning this week has been disappointing. I think that's why it's been such a hard week. I mean...I know part of it is a water issue, complicated by being a stupid woman (that one special week a month), so I KNOW that is affecting it. But it still makes me crazy. To do all of that hard work ALL week long and not see what I want....it's hard. Pray for me. I'm struggling y'all. It's all in my head. My brain is going crazy with this stuff. Cravings, laziness, I just want it to be easy. WHY CAN'T IT BE EASY?! Lol.

Alright, I've got some things to do before I go to bed and then I'm headed to bed to sleep as long as I want! Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast (on the go)
2 boiled eggs, 4 pieces of Turkey Bacon = 296 calories

Lunch
Turkey wrapped cheese logs, small tomato, Baby Dill Pickles, tiny piece of Cherry Dump cake, 2 tortilla chips w/cheese dip (I had to try it), and Cantelope = 515 calories

Afternoon Snack
Almonds & a Protein Shake = 270 calories

Dinner
Breakfast Pizza (2 Joseph's Pitas with, salsa as the sauce, scrambled egg, cubed turkey breast, mushrooms, spinach, and Four Cheese Shredded Cheese) = 430 calories



That puts me at 1511 calories. Not too shabby. I'm out of here y'all. Have a great day tomorrow! Talk to ya tomorrow night!


No comments:

Post a Comment