Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 12th, 2016: Froyo, A Squishy Baby, and a Looooong Day!

Wow...it's late! I'm sorry! It has been one heck of a day that ended on a perfect note so it was all worth it. :)

I started my day "off" from the gym after having an insanely terrible night's sleep last night. I slept for 6 hours, but the entire time I was restless and tossing and turning. I don't know how many of you can relate to this but this fat girl doesn't really toss and turn. I'm like a rolley polley (no idea how to spell that). I wake up every single time I need to turn over because it takes so much effort, and last night was just one of those nights where I tossed the entire night. Bleh....so needless to say, it was a rough start!

I got to work and realized very quickly that it was going to be another hectic day. All of the customers who were delinquent had their internet turned off at midnight, so that makes for some pretty ticked off folks as soon as we walk in the door. The phones rang like mad again. We threaten to cut the phone lines regularly...haha. But I made it through. I survived it. One more day of madness. LOL..it really wasn't too awful bad today.

I haven't had a nap on my lunch since the week before the 4th of July! I'm pretty excited about that! Today I spent my lunch getting us a hotel booked for the first week of August for our vacation/my convention (for Younique). Then I tracked down the local YMCA's in that area and verified that they had the program where you can use your membership from another Y, and they do! So, I will be getting me some exercise in while we are away. #NO EXCUSES (You hear me? None...I will behave on vacation, I will behave on vacation) Maybe if I say it enough, I'll do it. :)

After work I headed out one more time to a couple of places that I knew had plus size clothing and tried to find me a dress. Nope. Notta. Pointless. 350 pound women are apparently not allowed to wear dresses. Whatever. I'm not stressing about it. I almost did...and then I drove in front of Simply Swirled..LOL. I went in JUST to see if they had something that was low calorie, I mean it's Frozen Yogurt after all...that stuff is supposed to be healthy-ish right? Well to my very pleasant surprise, I found that they carry a few flavors of Non-fat, No Sugar Added froyo that only has 80 calories per 4oz! So I got me some Wild Strawberry (tasted Ah-mazing, didn't miss the sugar one bit!) and added some fresh strawberries, almond slivers and coconut (FYI I won't add the coconut next time, too many calories for such a small amount).


Next, I was off to see the beautiful new baby boy! Baby #5 for one of my favorite Besties and he is JUST precious! (and he is super squishy) :) I love newborn skin, it's soft and pretty. Lol. I had a really great time visiting with Ms. Olivia and her family. So much of a good time that I really let time get away from me and didn't get home until after 9! Eeek!
 I mean really, isn't he just adorable! Every single baby she has is just beautiful! <3


When I got home I had to throw something together fast for dinner, so I went for the fastest thing I can make other than a sandwhich. Egg Scramble. Yum!! (I added Spinach this time and really liked it!)


Here's the breakdown of my food choices from today:

Breakfast
Protein Shake and 2 packs of Peaches & Cream Oatmeal = 360 cals

Lunch
Repeat from yesterday: half Turkey Sammy, Doc's Chili, and fresh Watermelon = 435 cals

Afternoon Snack
Yogurt with Granola = 185 cals

Evening Snack 
Froyo, Wild Strawberry w/ the toppings I said ^ ^ up there = 147 cals

Dinner
Ham & Cheese Scramble w/Spinach = 391 cals

I landed on 1518 calories today. Well within my calorie budget.

Goodnight y'all! Have a good day tomorrow! I get to Zumba with my fav instructor tomorrow. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment