Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 100!! Oh my! Weigh-Day Number Fourteen

I can't believe it's been 100 days! It was 90 days only 10 days ago so I don't know why 100 seems like such a big deal to me but it DOES!

Today was weigh day...I didn't see a big number like I had hoped, but it was negative. I lost 1.6 pounds. So that puts me at 288.8 which is a little over 61 pounds :-) so I'm in the 280's AND I've lost over 60 pounds!!

Today was a good day, I did have a couple of Malano cookies thanks to a cake I was working on, but other than that it was good :-) I had my normal oatmeal for breakfast, and for lunch I tried something new that turned out great. I put salsa on my chicken breast :) something simple, but it added some really nice zesty flavor to my lunch! Even though I had those cookies I'm pretty sure I'm still low on my calories for the day...so that means a SMOOTHIE for desert! And we all know how I love my smoothies! Hehe

So I slept late today due to a stinking migraine. I've been having them almost every day and it's driving me crazy! I spent a large amount of the day working on a Zombie Cake that turned out pretty awesome and then I headed to the gym to workout!

Tonight was Ypump and then Zumba. Zumba was a bit more interesting than usual. We had a visitor join us from a local radio station and as the only male in the class, he was up front and had a co-worker with him recording his workout. He flailed around like an idiot and definitely couldn't keep up with us! It was quite hilarious!!

After class I spent almost an hour talking to a girl from Zumba who is my age and super sweet! I look forward to getting to know her better!

I usually go workout with my momma right after bible study on Tuesdays, but bible study was cancelled and then my mom called and said she wasn't feeling well, so I got to come home and eat dinner and finish the Zombie Cake. :) it was a Quite productive day!!

Now I'm watching Vampire Diaries and Relaxing!! So glad I still have time for that occasionally!!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment