Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 99: Something about a Monday

I feel good! I just thought I would share that with you. :-)) I'm pretty sure that every pair of buttoning pants that I wore 99 days ago I can officially pull down without unbuttoning them! Lol. Most of them don't look really baggy yet, but my jeans do not look cute anymore! The one pair I could wear are really baggy and even the pair I talked about being able to get in to on Day 36 are too baggy. Yay!!

Today has been another successful day. :-) It sure wasn't void of any temptations, but there's something about Monday's that make it easier for me to overcome my body's natural instinct to eat crap. Oh yea, I know what it is...weigh day is tomorrow!! Lol. I'm really hoping for a great number this week! The start to the week wasn't good, but the last half has been great! I wish I could do really really good all week long! I bet I would see bigger numbers on the scale if I did!

So I forgot to mention this, but back when I started I was told that the Healthy Living Challenge was going to be ending March 12th. Not anymore!! They added an extra week, so now it's going to end March 19th. Well to allow people a few days to weigh-in around work schedules and stuff, the final weigh-in is March 23rd. I don't know exactly how it will play out...I just know that I wanna stinkin win! After the competition ends I still plan to keep going with my blog, because this is what keeps me on my toes:) but I plan to start weighing in bi-weekly afterwards. I may change my mind about that when the time comes...but we will see. I just know that as I drop the weight, the amount of weight-loss will become less and less and maybe talking about it weekly...there just may be some weeks where I don't lose any weight. That's definitely NOT the plan. But I don't want to set myself up for disappointment.

Today was another successful day! After work I went to Zumba with my sis and then we went to her house and had dinner. Dinner was REALLY good! We got one of those dinner in a bag things. Lol. And it was like a beef stew but very calorie friendly and it was delicious!

Alright, I've got some cakes to bake....I'm making a Zombie cake, SKEERY! Haha Have a good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment