Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 104: Hey, that's MY hour!!

Good day! Yay! I love good days :) I made GREAT food choices and have actually come to the end of my day with quite a few calories left! That hasn't happened to me in a WHILE!

I actually woke up naturally this morning, BEFORE my alarm went off! If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you might remember that mornings are the Devil for me! I just CAN'T get my body to get up and get moving in the a.m. and we're not talking 6 or 7...no, no...we're talking 8-8:30 SNOOZE and I'm doing good to drag my tooshy out of the bed my 9:30! (I have to leave for work by 9:45 or I'll be late)....so Anyways...I woke up all by myself at 8:30...I didn't get up though, haha, I still dozed around until a little after 9, but I was still pretty excited about it since that was still early for me. I guess normal people that get up at 6 or 7 typically go to bed around 9 or 10 (excluding the crazy folks like Ms. Edie who can function on 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night!!) So I don't think it seems all the unnatural that I get up around 9 and go to bed around 12 to 1...Same amount of sleep, just a different schedule! I just would LOVE to adjust my sleeping pattern to going to bed around 10 or 11 and getting up at 7 or 8...I dunno...it just seems more normal! LOL

Ok, enough about my sleep patterns!! Work went really well today, we stayed pretty busy all day, and since I'm training, it felt TWICE as busy!! I actually had time to make my lunch this morning (Second day in a roll...toot, toot!) and I've been doing a Turkey and Lettuce Sandwich on Wheat with baby carrots and a yogurt the last two days, and I'm really liking it!

Tonight is one of my long nights at work, so I didn't get off until nearly 8:30, so I came straight home and needed to figure out something quick for dinner that sounded good too! I have pre-made Stir-Fry and Chili, nah...that didn't sound tasty, and then I had a single thought.....Smooooothie! LOL I hadn't had one all DAY! And I wanted one! So I ended up with heating a Lean Cuisine dinner that's called something like Steak Tips Portebello. I got it all warmed up and decided that it looked to puny so I steamed some broccoli and added it all together and then TADA! Tasty (and filling) dinner :) My smoothie for tonight was super yummy too! I used 2 cups of a Tropical Blend of Frozen Fruit (Strawberries, Peaches, Mangoes & Pineapple) and added a little bit of vanilla yogurt and skim milk and a LOT of splenda and OMGosh! It was so yummy! I'm still sippin' on it!

Here it is, already 10:00, which really means it's 11:00 thanks to Daylight Savings...BOO! Haha, so I guess I'm going to watch a little TV and try to go to sleep and a decent hour so I won't be sluggish tomorrow. I feel like I need some good rest because my immune system is fighting to keep me healthy while all of this weather shifting is going on. I really think that taking my vitamens every day has really helped in that department because I have been staying pretty healthy. (yea, I shouldn't have said that because I'm going to get sick now!)

Have a good night friends! I hope you don't miss your hour as bad as I will! :)
<3 Honor

Here's a pic of my 'spruced up' version of the Lean Cuisine Dinner, it Originally comes with 150 calories, so even with the added Broccoli it was still around 200 calories, which left plenty of calories left for my Tropical Smoothie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment