Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 110: Stress City!

I hate stress! It is a number one mortal enemy of mine! In fact, I would be happy if stress were Outlawed! Lol

I mentioned last week that my husband was in a car accident...well they ended up totaling his car because the damage was to extensive. So he has been in a rental since a few days after the accident and he has to return it no later than Thursday. Which means, we have to find him a new vehicle by Thursday. This stresses me out pretty bad, because we both have poor credit and it is very difficult to get a good vehicle for a decent price and payment. I am praying Hard that something works out for us that will be manageable. He drives a lot for his job, so he needs a good, reliable vehicle...not an old beater. So even though I was at work in Cape all day, I had a lot of car talkin' business going on that kept me pretty distracted most of the day. I don't like that, I like to be able to concentrate on work at work and home life at home. It just doesn't always work out that way!

I did make it to the gym this morning for a short workout (and I mean short!) before work. I had to hurry though, because I slept straight through my alarm last night. It's always hard for me to fall asleep when it's storming and man was it coming down last night!! The last time I looked at the time it was after 2 and I had my alarm set for 7!! Needless to say...yea....not a chance that that happened!! It was a nice thought though....

Work went ok. My trainee is learning a lot of the different things it takes to run the studio, so that means I don't have to breath over her shoulder constantly. I'm such a fast learner that I sometimes forget to take things slow with people, and I think I went straight over her head the first week I trained her! Lol But she is really starting to get the hang of things now.

After work I got to go eat dinner with my honey which put me getting home pretty late so I'm exhausted and more than ready for bed!!
Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment