Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 111: Vroom!!

Good day! Work was pretty busy all morning so that went by quick. I had a salad for lunch and then headed to the Y for a quick workout and then back to work! After lunch I got to take portraits of an ex-coworkers kiddos. I use to LOVE working with her and have really missed her friendship! I had a really nice conversation with her at the studio a few weeks ago and then I ran into her at the Y and talked her into coming to Zumba with me! So it was nice to see her today :-)

THEN, Ms. Olivia stopped by :-) She lives a little over an hour away so we don't get to see each other very often. So her stopping by and getting to hang out for a while was great! She's getting so skinny!!

After my visit with Olivia it was like time just fast forwarded to 8:00 and it was time to go home! Today my hubby got a car. Well a 'kinda' car. Lol. It's a Chevy HHR and way newer than anything we've ever had before! We got approved for credit at a dealership! The payment is higher than we wanted so that will make things a little difficult, but we will figure it out. I'm just excited to have the opportunity to increase our credit!

After work a came home and made a super yummy dinner and even cooked a totally separate dinner for my hubby. Then...I did something awful...lol, I watched Glee for way to long and now it's late and I'm sleepy!!

Have a super awesome day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment