Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 102: Fast Day!

Today flew by! I don't know why, but it just did! This morning I had to take my car to the Tire and Lube Express before work so I could get my stinking tire fixed. Then it was time to go to work! We are getting an addition to our editing software at work and I'm SUPER excited about it! So we had an hour long conference call about that, along with a few other things I had to deal with and before I knew it, it was 2:00 and time to leave for the day!

My time at home was short lived and before I knew it I ended up at the gym. And it was time for Zumba! I got to workout with an old friend that I recently reconnected with and had a very good time!

Then it was time for small group bible study :-) I love this bible study!! There's usually only 8-10 people there and it's a small breakout from church where we discuss the previous Sunday's sermon and break it down and really dive in! It's great! There's a man that comes that reminds me of my dad before he got sick. So it makes me a little nostalgic, but I love it!!

All in all a pretty good day! I made good eating choices all day and it zoomed by! Nothing particular stuck out so I guess that's it!

Good night friends :)
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment