Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 105: This one I cannot kick!

Today was not a good day. I felt kindof Bleh all day, not like I'm getting sick...just like my body really would have preferred it for me to stay in bed all day instead of work! That's not an option so of course I went to work.

My work day kind of flew by until around 4:30 when we had these three young women come in with kids and they wanted two different sessions and none of them knew how to properly take care of the children! It drove me insane. One of the women kept leaving her 5 month old baby up on my posing table and walking away while talking in the phone or when she saw someone she knew in the store or whatever. I can't fathom leaving a small child on a table that is 3 feet off of the ground and walking away without a care in the world. She's an idiot. That's how I feel about it, and I actually feel a little better about it once I got it out! Lol needless to say, they were in the studio for a few hours and they drive me up a tree!!

By the time we finally got them out of the studio it was time to start closing. On my lunch break I had taken 800mg of Ibroprofen to try to kick a headache and by the time these ladies left, I had a full blown migraine!

Today is Sunday, so I'm supposed to go workout with my momma in Dexter, but by the time I had taken a second dosage of Ibroprofen and that STILL didn't kick the migraine...I just gave up...I've been laying down for a few hours now and decided I better get on here and blog or I might hear about it tomorrow ;-)

I made really great food choices all day, and then I came home feeling like poo and instead of eating a heathy dinner....I couldn't come up with anything that sounded appetizing...so I ate entirely to many Pringles. :( I stayed well under my calorie goal today....but that is no where near the kind of healthy choices I should be making!

Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment