Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 120: Hurry up and Wait!

So today is the day that I was supposed to find out if I won the competition...so all day long I was a little antsy. Work was a little crazy, so that kept me pretty busy, and then right before I got off of work I got a phone call from the Fitness Director telling me that 'it would be in your best interest that you show up to the meeting tomorrow at five' so he didn't tell me if I won today, technically, but he sure did make that impression!! So I guess I get to wait until tomorrow night! Gosh!! Lol

After work I did some shopping with my hubby and mother-in-law and then when I got home me and the hubs worked on mowing the yard. That caused me to miss Zumba, which stinks, but the mowing has to get done, and I'd much rather do it at a time when we can work on it together and get a lot done instead of waiting til my day off and doing it all by myself!

I was apparently in a mean mood tonight because Jamie said something that put me on the defensive and I went off on him like nobody's business. It didn't help that he kept making it worse...but he's a guy...that's what they do. Stinkin guys!! Lol.

So after I got done mowing I did get to head to the gym for a short workout. At least I got one in! And of course mowing burned some calories too!

Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment