Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 101: I think I Can...

Today went pretty good until tonight. I delivered my Zombie Cake to a satisfied customer and that's always nice. I spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon watching Vampire Diaries. And I don't feel guilty about it one bit! For the past few months on my days off I have had a list of things to do or places to go or cakes to make, and I haven't had hardly any time at all to just relax. There were probably 6,000 more productive things I could have been doing, but I chose to take some time out for me! I tell ya what though...I'm going to HAVE to devote some serious time to deep cleaning my house after the end of this competition! It's GOT to happen!

So after I drove to town to deliver the Zombie Cake, I went to the Y. I tried something I haven't tried in a long while...jogging. It felt pretty good! I didn't make it very long, but I didn't get exhausted either! I really think
I can start adding some jogging intervals into my workout schedule :) I'm excited about that! So I did about 10 minutes on the treadmill and then 15 on the Elipticle and then I took a short break before heading to Spinning class and then to Zumba. In the middle of spinning class somebody started talking about the fitness challenge that I'm in and someone asked if anyone had lost a lot of weight and the lady next to me pointed to me and said, "she has!" so they asked me how much I had lost and I told them...and then everyone gave me a round of applause! It was crazy!! Zumba was good tonight. I love it when we do a bunch of songs that I know now. It makes me happy :-)

On the way home tonight we got a flat and it stunk! Because I was exhausted and just ready to go home :( but we got it all figured out and made it home.

Now I'm ready to hit the hay! Sleep tight!
<3 Honor

2 comments:

  1. My girls (29 and 31) would love a cake like that! Your workout was great. I'm pleased when I ONLY do a Zumba class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! That's is too funny! I made this one for a 10 year old little boy and it's going to Nebraska!! (I live in the Bootheel of Missouri!)

    I LOOOOOVE me some Zumba! I think going to that class has really made working out fun for me!

    ReplyDelete