Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 121: I Won!!

Yep that's right!!!!!! I won!!!!!!!!!!! I tried so hard to not get my hopes up and I was a nervous wreck ALL day! Today flew by! Work went off without a hitch really, and then I went to the meeting at the Y. The man who donated the money was a REALLY super nice guy! He had a little speech about the Y and how we got to where we are...and then he talked about how he was a fan of The Biggest Loser, I was so tempted to holler out ME TOO ME TOO!!

And then he announced the runner up...she was a percent and a half below me, but her starting weight was so much lower than mine that she was only THREE POUNDS away from beating me!! Holy cow! The Y took some pics yesterday that they will most likely post to Facebook tomorrow so I'll get those posted on here as soon as they are available. :-))

The thirty minutes after the meeting were totally overwhelming! People were so NICE to me! Everyone was asking me how it went and congratulating me. Then I went to Zumba and she announced it to the whole class! Right after Zumba started, I got a call from my pastor who was personally congratulating me for winning! It was GREAT!!

Tonight was our last night of Ladies Bible Study for the summer. I'm super sad about it!! I know that it's for the greater good because everyone is SOOOO busy with all the summer sports and stuff, but I will MISS them! After everyone left I got me some good visiting in with Ms. Edie :-) she's one of the leaders of the Ladies Bible Study and it's her and her husband that lead my small group too. So she's a big part of my life! And I love getting to spend good quality time with her!! I stayed waaaay to late (that's how it usually goes) and had a great visit!! Now I'm exhausted and happy to go to bed!!

Good night friends!
<3 Honor

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer, harder working person!

    ReplyDelete