Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 116: 'Too Skinny'

I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here, but I swear if one more person tells me not to get 'too skinny' I might say something a little less than ladylike to them. Here's my thought process on that statement...I'm STILL morbidly obese!! I'm nowhere NEAR the end of my fight! You have to be average before you can get to skinny and you have to be skinny before you can be in danger of being 'too skinny'. I swear I think some people think that if you are in the correct weight range for your height and build that you're 'too skinny' I say Blah! Lol. Let's just see if I can get to normal first! And if I were to become skinny...then by all means, let me have it! But I must warn you...I will be very strong by then, and I might just take you down! Hahahaha  I saw a woman in the gym yesterday that was over in the weight lifting area and she was super cute and had some real muscles! She was doing all kinds of weight-lifting stuff that usually only the guys do! I couldn't help but think that she reminded me of Jillian Michaels the way she was lifting and doing pull-ups! I want to be strong like that. I want to have muscle!! I don't know why, because I hate doing hard labor! Lol. I just like the idea of being 'Strong', heck, I already feel strong! Lol Today was a crazy day! I'm super stressed about my final weigh-in tomorrow, and so I freaked out all day! Lol. I had a short day at work, and then came home and had a great lunch and changed in to workout clothes, and spent a little bit of time with my babies (dogs) and then headed to the gym. I kicked butt at the gym tonight! 45 minutes of Ypump, 30 minutes of Zumba (the instructor did a half class because her dad-in-law is in the hospital) and then I went and did 20 minutes on the Elipticle, 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer and 10 minutes on the stair climber...and then I felt like I was gonna die!! Lol!! But I had to give it all I've got for tomorrow!! I'm soooooo worried! I would be totally ok with second place if that included a thousand dollar check too! Lol. It really isn't about winning at this point. It's about the fact that te Sales Taxes for Jamie's new car is $850, and I honestly don't know how we're gonna come out above water unless I win. :( don't get me wrong...EVERY part of me wants to win! I want it sooooo bad, but I will just have to wait and see! Maybe I'll get an ulcer by Monday...but I can't control the process! Lol I had chicken breast, Brocolli and rice for dinner. Really yummy. :-) I actually still have some calories left for the day, but doubt I'll use them. I'm just ready to go to bed and wake up in the morning and get it over with!  Good night friends :) <3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment