Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21st, 2016: Week 10 Weigh In!!!

Whew, today has been a crazy day!! But it has been great! I started my day with sleeping in nice and late,  it was wonderful! Then I hopped on the scale to see what my results were...last week, was 329, this week...326! So I lost another 3 pounds! Yay!! I was seriously pretty nervous about it because of my six pound loss last week, but I did it!!

I'm soooo proud of myself!! 45 pounds gone! And now I'm only 25 pounds away from my first big goal!! (To be under 300 by Thanksgiving) I really feel like I can do it! I had a super lazy morning, did a little laundry, and watched some TV. Then I got dressed and headed to the Y. Jamie got to come with me for the second day in a row, so that was exciting! I tried really hard to talk him into going to Zumba with me, but he just wouldn't do it. First I went to Ypump and then Zumba. I really had a great time in Zumba today, some of my favorite people were there and we just had some fun. The Sunday classes are so much smaller, but I really feel like I get more out of them. Afterward, I saw that I was right around 8000 steps... I really did not want to leave until I hit 10,000 steps. So I headed upstairs with Jamie and we walked the track. I think I literally walked an extra mile. We didn't really keep count of the laps because I was mainly going for that 10000 steps.


Once I achieved my goal, we went downstairs to get cleaned up and headed to see some of our friends that we hardly ever get to see. We ended up spending the entire evening there and it was wonderful! Here it is almost midnight and I am driving home using the talk to text feature on my phone so that I can get my blog posted! LOL that's how dedicated I am to you guys!

So, if there are any really weird spots in this blog you will know it's because I used the talk-to-text feature. LOL. We made a dinner at my friend's house and they grilled and we brought some veggies and I ended up staying perfectly on point with my diet. Luckily they don't eat like crap. LOL.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:
Breakfast
Italian turkey sausage and scrambled eggs (I did 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites to give me a little more food without having a ton of calories) = 450 calories

Lunch
A Mean Bean (lol, yes thats it, breakfast was super late since we slept in) = 220 cals

Dinner
Barbecued boneless skinless chicken breast, half of a corn on the cob, about half a cup of shells and cheese, and this salad that have balsamic vinaigrette on it and a glass of Moscato = 668 cals



So that ends my day at 1368 calories. It was a perfect day! Love you guys!!! Have a Great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment