Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15th, 2016: How I got Put in Jail...

Ok...so....some of you may have noticed that my blog was posted super crazy last night. Yea...It turns out that I got put in Facebook Jail. How sad is that? Lol I was pretty upset. I even emailed facebook, but they don't care about my life. They didn't even send me a generic auto response. How rude! Lol

So....you may not know this, but if people report a photo as spam, then anytime that photo is uploaded to facebook they get a notification and they put whoever that person is in Facebook jail. The severity depends on how many times you've been caught doing something like that. For me...I was just blocked from posting any outside links, pictures or videos. I am hoping it was just for 24 hours and I'll be able to share this blog tonight, but we shall see.

Today was a typical Monday. Pretty crazy. I usually go to the gym on Mondays and take Tuesday's off, but I'm going to meet someone after Zumba tomorrow, so I took today off instead.

I went to the Chiropractor but they were super behind, so I ended up being there for almost an hour, which is REALLY uncommon. I was pretty happy about the day off from the gym since my entire body seams to be aching from the torture I put her through yesterday. Lol. My sister said I was trying to kill her by taking her to YPump. LOL...it kicked my booty because I missed 2 weeks in a row. All of that repetitive weight training really makes your muscles ache!

I came home and made a SUPER delicious dinner of tacos and homemade refried beans. It was seriously the tastiest thing I've eaten in a while. And because food makes be happy...that made me happy. Lol. I wish my happiness wasn't linked to what I eat...but sadly, it is. I'm working on that mind shift, but it's definitely difficult.

I sat here and blabbed all over facebook and messaged some friends and watched a little television and now it's already almost 9:00. Where does the time go? I mean seriously. It's like the work day drags on for 5,000 hours and then you get off of work and BOOM time for bed. Lol.
Oh you know, just acting dumb...haha!



Alright enough blabbing, here is my breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie and Apple slices = 315 cals

Lunch
Jennie-O Sun-dried Tomato Turkey, baby carrots, cottage cheese, and 2 string cheese = 335 cals

Dinner
3 Tacos (yes, 3, don't judge me...lol!) and homemade Refried beans = 662 cals

That put me at 1312 calories for the day. And I even had enough meat left over to put up for tacos again later this week. That's exciting! Lol.
My super yummy Tacos!!


Thanks for tuning in friends! Y'all have an amazing Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment