Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 10th, 2016: Finding Balance

I am having SUCH a hard time finding balance. It is something I struggled with the last time I was working out too. I have so many things in my life that are important to me that I don't want to let go, and I'm ok with being busy, I just need to have time to give 100% in all that I do. Is that so much to ask?

I have my normal day job, that occupies my life from 8-5, Monday-Friday. I have an hour lunch that I could work on my Younique business, but I'm so tired by lunch time, that I just want to take a nap! After work, 3 times a week I have to go to the Chiropractor (that should be lessening soon) and then to the gym, which I do 4 work days and then on the weekends, and I do my Photography when I have appoinments (which I generally schedule on the weekends). But I REALLY want to grow my Younique business. That's where my passion is at. I feel like our Motto: to uplift, validate, and empower women is absolutely wonderful. And I will say with absolute certainty that I FEEL better about myself since I joined! No joke! I think that being more comfortable in my skin has actually helped me with my weightloss journey. I feel like they go hand-in-hand. Everyone wants to feel better about themselves and love who they are. But I think we all struggle with it because we are HUMAN! And, let's face it, most of the people who read this blog are women. :)

I just want to feel like I've found a balance. And it's hard. I don't want to constantly feel like I'm cutting one thing short, to give more attention to something else. Do you know that I haven't actually sit down and watched TV in weeks?! I mean, sometimes we will have it on, but we don't even watch it. I'm either eating dinner, writing my blog or cleaning up and packing my lunch. I WILL figure this out. But it's going to take time and trying some different things. Which I can do. I'm a rockstar baby!! Lol

Ok, that's all I've got for tonight, you're input is more than welcome in the comments or on my facebook...just saying. I always love to hear from you guys. :)

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today: (I ate all day)

Breakfast
2 packets of Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal and a small banana = 350 cals

Lunch
Turkey, baby carrots, pickles, cottage cheese, string cheese (I was feeling cheesy) and sliced tomato = 351 cals

Snack
Vanilla Yogurt and Cantelope (so yummy)= 109 cals

Before Workout
Small Orange = 62 cals

Dinner
Eggs Scramble because I was running out of time = 397 cals

After Dinner Sweet tooth Snack :)
Trail Mix = 210 cals

That puts me at 1479 calories for the day. OH I almost forgot...my workout was unique today. I met up with my cousins and we went to Fitness Swim at the Y. We made up our own water aerobics and had a great time acting ignorant and making our muscles hurt! We even had a girl join us at the end for our last set of aerobics! It was great! And we had a lot of fun too, which always nice. :)

Toodles y'all! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment