Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 28th, 2016: Weigh-in Week 11

Well here we are. Eleven weeks in and time for yet another weigh-in. After a night of Mexican food last night, I was more worried than I've ever been. Last week was 326, this week....323...whoop whoop. Another 3 pounds!! And now I'm only 2 pounds away from the 50 mark. I'm pretty excited to hit that milestone because 50 pounds would be a quarter of the way to my long term goal of losing 200 pounds. So I'm pretty excited about the prospect of reaching that first little milestone next week. *Fingers crossed*

So after my successful weigh-in, I decided to cook me a super late breakfast full of yumminess. Lol.

I spent my late morning doing laundry and cleaning house and jamming out to music. It was pretty great. Then I got dressed and headed to the Y to get my butt kicked. I was planning on going to Ypump and then Zumba, but when I got there, no one was there! What the crap!?!  So I decided to go torture myself on the arm weights! Fun stuff! And that's exactly what I did. I upped my weights again and it was soooo fun..haha, not!

Here is the breakdown of everything I did:

Biceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 70 pounds
Triceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds
Back Extension - 3 sets 10 on 140 pounds
The Core Machine - 2 sets of 10 on 10 pounds (this is the devil machine!! I've NEVER done that many on it before)
Chest Press - 3 sets of 10 on 60 pounds
Pectoral Fly - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds
Pulldown - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds


And I am FEELING it! Lol, like seriously, my whole body hurts tonight! I went to Zumba afterward and my legs were burning and for some strange reason, we did a million squats for extra torture. Haha

So after my daily torture, I headed to pick my cousin Rebecca up and give her a ride back to the town we live in. I did my weekly grocery shopping while I had her kidnapped, haha. Then I dropped her off and headed home. Luckily, I already had dinner cooked so all I had to do was warm it up and then I went to work on my food prep for lunches this week. Jamie had a friend come over with his girlfriend whom I've never met and we had a lot of fun talking about healthy food and just life in general. Now it's late and I've got to get to bed!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
3 slices of Turkey Bacon, 2 boiled eggs, a cup of grapes and some Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt (yum!) = 445 cals

Lunch
Rosemary and Garlic Flaxseed Crackers and a Vanilla Light Monster Java = 230 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili, and a salad = 418 cals


Protein Shake for more calories = 100 cals

That puts me at 1193 calories today. Which is success in my book. Woohoo! And now I'm totally ready for bed! Have a great Monday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment