Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August 30th, 2016: Last Gym Day for a Whole Week!!

Yup, today was it. One last workout until NEXT Tuesday. How will I ever survive?? I just HAVE to hit that 50 pounds lost mark this week! It's important to me!



Today was a good day at work. A little hectic, but doable. It went by pretty quickly and then I was off to the gym. My cousin Becky that lives in the same town as I do needed to hitch a ride to work today (she also works in Sikeston), so I went and picked her up this morning and then picked her up after work and kidnapped her. Lol. I brought her to the gym for torture and that's exactly what we did. We met up with my other two cousins, Jessica and Star, and we all worked out together. It was pretty darn great! I love that so much of my family is getting in to going to the gym! Becky is even going to try to get a membership too!

We started on arms today and thoroughly maxed out all of our arms. We were feeling pretty great, haha. Then, because we are addicted, we had to get on that Linear Press again. I said last time that I did 518...well today...I did 608!! Ha...I think my legs are pretty darn strong! After that, we headed upstairs for some intervals on the Arc Trainer. Jess and I made it 20 minutes which was pretty hard considering how tired we were. Next we did 20 minutes of walking. After that, I was DONE. It was already after 7 and I knew that I needed to get home or I would be having a crazy late night.

Here is the breakdown of my weight training for today:

Biceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 70 pounds
Triceps Curl - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds
Back Extension - 3 sets 10 on 150 pounds
The Core Machine - 2 sets of 10 on 10 pounds again, yay!
Chest Press - 3 sets of 10 on 60 pounds
Pectoral Fly - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds
Pulldown - 3 sets of 10 on 80 pounds
Torso Rotation - 1 set of 10 on 130 pounds on both sides
Linear Leg Press - 2 sets of 10 on 608 pounds <3



I came home and threw together a pretty yummy meal using some steaks that I had cooked up Sunday morning and some sides. It was quick and easy and I love that! And that's about it.

I am pretty sure I am going to be pretty darn sore tomorrow, but pain is gain baby!! Or maybe in this case...pain is loss...haha!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie = 210 cals

Lunch
Turkey Chunks, Cottage Cheese, String Cheese, Brocolli & Cauliflower with Veggie Dip = 335 cals

Snack
Light & Fit Yogurt and some Rice Crackers = 250 cals

Dinner
Petite Sirloin Steak, Quinoa & Brown Rice with Salsa, and a side salad = 446 cals


That put me at 1241 calories total for the day. I am feeling really good about my day! My only wish is that I would have hit the 10k steps today. Sadly I'm around 1800 short and too tired to care at this point. Lol. So to bed this girl is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment