Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12th, 2016: Late Night

Well I had a pretty normal day at work. I've been meaning to tell y'all that I've decided to quit eating sandwiches for lunch, at least for now. My main reason is because it allows me to be able to have a bigger, healthier lunch without the added carbs. My lunches have a LOT of food in them these days. I have this thing where, if I don't feel "full", then I still think I'm hungry. That's just not true at all, and in my head I know that. But in my tummy...I don't. Lol

So I probably should be breaking up my lunch into two smaller meals instead of one big one. But it sure does stick with me for a while and it's working for now, so why mess with a good thing?

After work I had a short workout planned. Friday's are always more chilled and less hardcore anyways, but also because I had company coming over and had to be home at a certain time. So I decided I was going to watch some videos to help me with my makeup business while I was on the eliptical. It sounded like a great plan. I mean...when I'm talking to someone or listening to them talk, the time just flies by. Well I don't know if it's just that the videos are different or if I just had a case of the lazy, no-good, lack of motivation blues...but every single minute on that eliptical crept by today. I made it to 30 minutes and I was 100% done.

I headed home and made dinner for Jamie and I and then one of my very good friends that I haven't gotten to see in a while came over. :) We had a great time visiting and I got to meet her finace (I can't get the little accent over the e on there) and we did a makeover. :) She kept calling it my 'fancy' makeup, lol, so I gave her a fancy makeover. :) We had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun....but that's the reason my blog is so late tonight!

Now I have to go to bed and get some rest so I can wake up early and go to Zumba! I might just take a nap after that! LOL


Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie w/ an extra scoop of Peanut Butter (cuz I was feeling extra nutty, haha) = 235 cals

Lunch
Small tomato, baby carrots, string cheese, turkey breast, cottage cheese = 351 cals

Snack
Small Orange = 45 cals

Snack
Celery w/1tbsp Peanut Butter & a Protein Shake = 211 cals

Dinner
8oz Pork Chops, Green Beans and Corn on the Cob = 373 cals


That puts me at 1215 calories for today. (I've been cutting closer to 1200 calories this week because my workouts have kindof been lazy feeling and I want to still lose weight, not sure how it's going to go, but I guess we will all find out Sunday!) Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment