Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23rd, 2016: No Workout Buddy

So I've been realizing more often than not, I am working out by myself these days. It makes me a little sad, and it definitely makes it harder for me to get into my workout. But I've been noticing that I'm kind of finding my own way about things too.  I feel like I'm getting a little stronger on my own. I didn't used to be. I used to be freaked out when I was by myself. Like I didn't have the same drive and motivation. But, I'm getting there.


Today was another good and smooth day at work. Everything went great and that's just awesome. I feel like, the way my work day goes, sets the mood for my attitude toward the gym. Lol. So I went straight to the Y after work and walked some laps before Zumba. Then it was on to get my dance on! Lol. I have made me some buddies in Zumba, and we had a good time picking on each other and acting silly throughout the class. It really makes it so much more fun for me when I know people in there and can laugh and joke and have a good time.

After Zumba I headed straight home to get busy on dinner because I was planning to Bbq some chicken legs and I knew it was going to take me a little while. So I came home and got straight to work. It took me almost a whole hour to cook a very simple dinner. I'm not sure what in the world happened because I was totally in gear and ready to get it done, but it still took forever. Boo on that because I wanted to go to bed early tonight!

Dinner did turn out great though, so I guess it's a win win. Lol. I soaked the Chicken Legs in water & salt & pepper all night and they were so flavorful and delicious! So I guess it's ok that it took forever. Lol.

Alright, I'm going to hop off of here and get ready for bed!
Here is the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
2 Packets of Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal and A Oats & Honey Granola Bar = 450 cals

Lunch
Turkey, Cottage Cheese, a String Cheese, Carrots & Celery with Veggie Dip = 432 cals

Dinner
3 Chicken Legs, corn on the cob, and steamed broccoli = 397 cals


Which puts me at 1279 calories for today. Sounds like a winner to me! Good night friends! Sorry today was pretty boring...but...my life wasn't very interesting today, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment