Sunday, August 7, 2016

August 7th: Weigh-In # 8 (Last Day of Vacation)

Well here I am...last day of a week long vacation of eating out every night, high stress, a LOT of brainwork and VERY LITTLE leg work. I mean I walked, but I never got my heart rate up really high. So how did the scale feel about my change of pace?

Last week I weighed 338.8....today...335! Um..what? Did I read that right? I lost 3.8 pounds on vacation? Huh? I got off, back on...same thing...one more time to be sure. Yup. I'm seeing that correctly...uh OKAY!!! FIST BUMP BABY! I don't even know how that happened for real! I mean I know that I was still staying active and probably confused the crap out of my body, but WOWSA! I've been averaging 3 pounds per week all along. This...this is just craziness! That puts my 8 week total at 36 pounds lost. Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had set a goal for myself to hit the 300 pound mark by Thanksgiving. I mean...I really want to make it by Christmas for real, but by Thanksgiving would make me feel like a BEAST for sure! I'm going to make a list of all of my goals so I can keep track! I have had good intentions of doing it all along, I just haven't followed through (story of my life).

Yesterday was an insane bed and I laid down after 11. I just couldn't bring myself to sit there and formulate my thoughts enough to write my blog last night. So I'll give you the run down of my food for both days for those who care to know.

I did the convention thing all day yesterday. I spent most of my day in classes and just missed my 10k steps by less than 1,000! What kind of crap is that? Lol...I didn't even look until today!


So this morning I slept until 8..wooo! Lol, I got up and started packing everything up and got rolled out of the hotel right after 11. We had thought about going a few different places today, but I was just so mentally exhausted that I wanted to get home, get unpacked as much as possible, and get my groceries and ready for the upcoming work week. And that's just what I did. Yesterday our mowing crew at our apartment accidentally through a rock into my driver's side window so I have no glass there at the moment, so my awesome momma took me to the grocery store, because that would just be really scary to drive with the plastic they put on it. Thankfully my landlord is paying to get it fixed. :)

Well that about sums up my life at the moment. I'm nervous about getting back to the grind at the gym! But at the same time, I'm excited too!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for Yesterday:

Breakfast
Popcorn (it was a weird morning, lol, that was more like a late morning snack that I munched on all day)= 280 cals

Lunch
Strawberry Lemonade, half turkey sammy, baby carrots, Peach Yogurt cup, = 535 cals

Dinner
Chicken Teriyaki Combo (the other half) = 320 cals

Total call 1135..pretty low, I know..but I didn't exercise NOR hit my 10k steps..so...whatever. lol

Here's the breakdown of my food choies for Today:

Breakfast
3 slices of Turkey Bacon, and a Protein Shake, and then a Mean Bean when we headed out = 425 cals

No lunch because I ate Breakfast super late and then we hit the road and I just didn't...

Dinner
I made this new pasta dish that was AWESOME: Whole wheat Penne Pasta tossed with Pesto, Feta Cheese, and mushrooms, a side of broccoli (which I ended up mixing in) a 4oz cube steak, and some sliced tomatoes (AH-MAZING) = 585 cals


That puts me at 1010 right now, but I'm going to have a 200 cal protein/vitamen shake before I go to bed. My steps are SUPER low, so I have no desire to get those calories any higher.

You all have a wonderful night and a great Monday!! Mine should be nice and crazy! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment