Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 31st, 2016: Call Me Lazy!

Yup, I give you all permission to call me lazy today! Lol. I had a nice uneventful day at work that just slowly crept by. It was actually pretty long because of the uneventfulness ( I think I just made up a new word, haha). My sinuses are kind of kicking my booty a bit right now, so I had a sinus headache and some itchy scratchy eyes most of the day.



After work I headed straight home. It's so weird to hop on the interstate and head home these days. Probably because that NEVER happens anymore. It was Nice! I came home and laid down a little bit and then I had to get up and get busy on editing some pictures that I took last weekend. I can't be procrastinating because I have two more shoots coming up this weekend, plus we have our quarterly home study with the Children's Division, so we have to make sure everything is good to go for that this weekend/Monday, because we will be too busy after that up to the time she comes next Friday.

I warmed up dinner (leftover Chili and some meat I cooked on Sunday) and then I got to work on editing the pictures. I've made some pretty good progress, but I still have quite a few to get done. I had to hit pause on those and hop on here to write to you lovely people. :)

I'll tell you something. Usually, after all the weight training I put in over the past week, my muscles would be screaming. But last night I soaked in an extremely hot tub of water and then Jamie massaged my achy muscles out and I woke up without hardly any discomfort at all. It was a very nice change for sure!

We are over the Hump of the week y'all! Are you as excited as I am? I'm ready for this 3-day weekend! I'm gonna keep it short tonight since I've got pics to get edited.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices from today:

Breakfast
An Orange and a packet of Peaches & Cream Oatmeal = 175 cals

Lunch
Cottage Cheese, Tukey Chunks, String Cheese, Broccoli & Cauliflower with Veggie Dip, red grapes = 439 cals

Snack
5 Ritz Crackers & Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt (sooo yummy!) = 150 cals

Dinner
2 cups of Doc's Chili and 2 Small Boneless Pork Chops = 554 cals


That put me at 1318 calories for the day. Not too shabby. :) Good night y'all! Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment