Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 14th, 2016: Weigh-in Week 9

Ok...everyone who read last night knows exactly what I was expecting when I got on the scale this morning. I was feeling so negative about it that I seriously procrastinated getting on the scale! Lol I just didn't feel the motivation in my head last week. So, I finally get my nerves up and I get on. Last week I was 335....this week....329. What? How in the freaking crap did that happen?? I lost 6 pounds in a week! Really? Is this real life right now? I didn't believe it, for real...so I got off, reset the scale and got back on. Same thing...so I went and started a load of laundry and did a few things around the house and just to make sure...about half an hour later...I checked one more time. 329. I lost 6 pounds in the hardest week I've had since I started. Wow.

So that puts me at 42 pounds lost so far in 9 weeks. I'm pretty sure that's awesome. Lol. I'm gonna have to check my measurements soon. I keep putting it off, because I don't want to be disappointed. But I need to do it. It's been about a month since I took my first measurements, so surely there will be some progress. I just don't really see it a whole lot in my clothes yet. I did, however, see it in the tank top I wore today. I wouldn't have noticed anything at all, but I wore this orange tank top that I've been wearing for a while, but it's been a few weeks since I've worn it. I went to the gym with my sister today for YPump and Zumba and my darn sleeves kept falling down! It was annoying! We did this Zumba song that goes, "like a stripper on pole" and you wiggle your hips and jiggle stuff and sure enough..my sleeve came down and I looked like I was trying to be a stripper for real!! Lol.


YPump Fun!


Today was a day where I really had to push myself in Zumba. I felt like I was running out of energy, but I survived. I came home and worked on my office space some more. It's really coming along! I was going to write my blog in there tonight, but my dear husband has ADHD and he seriously could not SHUT UP long enough for me to write. So...rather than stab him, I came back into my normal space (the couch) to write. Lol. I hope this joint office business doesn't turn in to a huge mess. I might have to get a partition so he'll leave me alone! Haha.

After dinner, it was 8 and we still had to go to Walmart for the weekly grocery shopping! This day has just flown by. Heck the whole weekend has. I did feel like I got quite a bit accomplished though so whatever. I came home from the grocery store and portioned out my lunches like a good little healthy girl, lol. And that's about it!

Here is the breakdown for my food choices today:

Breakfast
Protein Shake and small Orange = 145 cals

Lunch
I had to have the Penne Pasta one more time =  400 cals

Afternoon Drink
My Mean Bean! = 220 cals

Dinner
Doc's Chili and Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloin = 524 cals


That puts me at 1289 calories today. And that's it! You guys have a great Monday tomorrow. Don't let the 1st day of the week get you down! We've got this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment