Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 20th, 2016: Cops in the Night!

So, I went to bed like normal last night...nothing interesting....until 3am. I woke up out of a dead sleep to this really loud tapping noise on our front door. I smacked Jamie and was like, "Baby, there's someone at the door." He hops and and goes in there. I was so sleep drunk that I wasn't really formulating any real thoughts yet, but he opens the door and I hear him talking to someone. I remember kindof halfway sitting up on the bed, curious who it was and what in the world they wanted. I yelled Who is It? And he comes back to the bedroom saying something about, It's the Cops and they said someone called 911 from your phone. What? Haha...how is that possible we were both asleep!

So we start hunting down the house phones. My thought was that one of our cordless phones might be at my sisters and one of her babies might have woken up in the middle of the night and be playing with the phone. Nope...both phones accounted for and my cell phone was on my nightstand.

I had to physically go to my bedroom doorway so the officers could see me and see that I was ok, before they could leave, just in case something was wrong. I told them I had no earthly idea how they could have been called because all of our phones were accounted for and we were the only ones in the home. (and my cell was on the second shelf, so it's not like my cat could've called somehow either) So weird!! They said that the weather will sometimes cause that to happen. What? I've never heard of such a thing! How strange is that? Lol...it was definitely a big ole ordeal for us. But I tell you what...I didn't have one issue with passing right back out when I went back to bed either! Haha

When I got up for Zumba, I knew it was gonna be a tough one. I had went to bed a little too late and then with the middle of the night chaos, I was still pretty tired. But...I got up. I got dressed. And I went. No excuses, right? That's harder to apply to real life than you would think. But I did it. I got to Zumba a tiny bit late thanks to a train in the middle of Sikeston, that's never happened before and I was not a happy camper about it. (my own fault for running to close on time). I walked in to the class about 5 minutes late and just jumped right in. One of my favorite girls were there and we had a good ole time during class. Afterward, I went up for another mile on the track. I really want to start walking more! I feel like it will help me get to where I can do more in regular life faster and maybe, just maybe I'll do a 5k with some friends sometime. Idk...the thought freaks me out! Lol...I always see this image of me 10 minutes behind everyone else, coming in last place. I know, I know...it doesn't matter as long as you finish the race, blah, blah, blah, but it really does matter to me. When I was in school, I was always DEAD last. And I just have no desire to do that. So I will have to get better/faster/stronger before I do that. :) It's on my mind because one of my dear besties messaged me a message of encouragement and told me that she would walk a 5k with me when I was ready.

So Jamie ACTUALLY got to go to the gym with me today, for the first time in forever. He did his own thing and then he walked the track with me and some of the Zumba ladies afterward and then he and I went and did 15 minutes in the Sauna and I was done. I felt very good about my workout and I have a nice little blister trying to form on the bottom of one of my feet no matter what I do. I keep changing up my socks and tennis shoes, but it's coming, I can feel it. Oh well...blisters are only proof of the battle. Lol

I came home and cooked an amazing lunch from this recipe that I found online, I just added a little more healthy kick to it and it turned out phenominal. It was Portabello Mushroom Caps with Mozerella Cheese, Spinach, tomatoes, and Chicken in them with a Balsamic glaze drizzled over the top. Mmmm mmm good! I was super proud of myself for my recipe mashup that turned out great!

After lunch I had to get ready for my live video that I was planning with my sister. We thought we were going to be funny and do I video of us putting on some $1 fake lashes. The only problem was, my tube had no glue in it and hers had very little and it was a crash & burn disaster. No good. Lol.Oh well! We still had some fun and acted like idiots. :)

I don't know what happened after that. I was relaxing and watching a little TV, then I was talking to one of my friends on the phone and then I ended up taking a "nap"  and I KNOW I set an alarm, but I slept right through that thing buddy!! Before I know it, Jamie comes in to our room and says, "Babe are you gonna sleep all night it's 9:00"? I was like yea I guess so...then I realized I hadn't written my blog yet, or eaten dinner, or washed my face! Sheesh! What was I thinking! So that's how my day turned out!
And I'm glad I got one! Haha, it was NICE.


Here is the breakdown my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Protein Shake, Protein Bar & Some Strawberry Lemonade (weird combo, I know, but it was actually spread out over a few hours time) = 390 cals

Lunch
Portobello Mushroom Caprese Thing, Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Red Grapes = 400 cals

Snack
Cheddar Cheese Pringles = 150 cals

Dinner
Simple Salad with Chicken = 267 cals

That put me at 1207 calories for today and that's a wrap! Thank you for reading, I hope you'll tune in for my 10 week results tomorrow, I am quite curious to see what I'm going to get after a 6 pound loss last week. I'm still shooting to try to hit 300 pounds by Thanksgiving. :) I really think I can do it if I stay focused.

Good night friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment