Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13th, 2016: Honor is Sick!

Today was a very hard day for me. I woke up with a stomach ache for the 4th day in a row, and today I added a pretty ugly headache to the mixture. I had to really reason with myself just to get out of bed! The President of our company had JUST told us all yesterday that he wanted to keep unscheduled absences at a minimum. Here I am...feeling like death. So I assessed the situation. No fever...so I'm not contagious. No puking, so I'm not dying. Off to work I go.

I am pretty sure I managed about 4 hours worth of work in the 8 hours I was there, no joke! It's a weird stomach thing because eating doesn't make it worse or better. It's just this constant feeling like maybe I need to puke...and maybe I don't. Meh. I hope it's over soon. I don't know how much more I can handle without spending the whole day in bed.

So I made it through my work day and headed straight home for our home study. We let our caseworker know that we are not going to Foster any longer, but we still want to try to adopt. She said we don't have to have the home visits anymore except when we move. That makes me kind of sad. I enjoy catching up with her and I also like the motivation to make sure the house is nice and clean every 3 months. LOL! That will be missed for sure!

After she left, we had an appointment with a realtor to look at a couple of houses. I totally didn't feel like going, but as busy as our schedules are, I knew it would be almost a whole week before we could look and Jamie was sooooo excited! So we went. The first one was an older one, I was already against it, but he just haaaad to see it. So we did. Nope. He was a no after seeing the inside so that's good. The second one, I love. Love, Love, LOVE. Lol.

Then we went to go see one that wasn't on the market yet. I wasn't as big of a fan of that one. So out of 3 we found one that I liked. Lol.

Then we came home so I could write you guys and get to bed! I had a TERRIBLE dinner from the gas station, but still stayed within my calories. So meh, I'm not stressing about it.

Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
PB Smoothie & a Cereal Bar = 300 cals

Lunch
Chicken Chef Salad, Baby Carrots, 2 String Cheese, and grapes = 426 cals

Snack while looking at houses
Handful of Caramel Popcorn = 120 cals

Dinner
Pulled Pork Sammy & Potato Wedges = 500 cals

That brought me to 1346 calories for the day, and that's just fine with me. That's all I've got for ya! This sick girl is going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment